KaylaBellissima

Best Waterproof Mascara

(0) Hearts

I'm going to see The Fault in Our Stars at the movies tomorrow night, and if you don't know already, it's a massive tear jerker.  I need to know what waterproof mascara will get me through the movie with my lashes intact.  Help?

lylysa

Re: Best Waterproof Mascara

I've found one of the best waterproof mascaras to be Urban Decay's Cannon Ball. I wear contacts and have never had issues when my eyes would water or when I had to add more solution to my eyes washing away my mascara. I also had the stuff on one time and hopped in the shower, wet my hands and rubbed my whole face, then realized I still had eye make up on, looked at my hands, saw some traces of shadow but not a speck of black or mascara running. I even wiped my eyes with my towel and nothing came off from the mascara!

kevinbt

I was actually going to recommend this one as I was looking at the title of this thread. :smileyhappy: It's pretty powerful stuff! 

Cheers!
Kevin 

kenny

^I second this ! I got it after lylysa recommended it, and it is my go-to waterproof mascara

lylysa

Consider yourself ENABLED!!! :smileytongue: 

I'm glad to hear you enjoy it!

KaylaBellissima

(0) Hearts

is it easy to work with? my current favorite right now is a mini version of the non-waterproof Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte.  I really love it's consistency, but I'm not sure how to describe it? 

lylysa

(0) Hearts

I layer my UD over my nonwaterproof mascaras and have had no issues with it thus far. It's not reay geared to be a dramatic/volumizing mascara so it's not clumpy or a thick formula, it makes for a good layering piece. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • kenny
    • lylysa
    • kevinbt
    • KaylaBellissima