Answer
houseofdiorxo
Accepted Solution
Best Products/Face washes to clear acne??
[ Edited ]
Hi everyone, I'm 18 and I have acne mostly on my forehead and some on my cheeks. I have pretty oily skin and I use the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser and the Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner. They work okay, like some days are better than others, but they have never really gotten rid of my acne. I recently ordered the St. Ives St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub and the St. Ives Green Tea Scrub to see if they would be any better. I'm not sure it would help though, any thoughts? Thanks everyone! xx

UPDATE:
Hi everyone,
Thank you so much for all the feedback! Much appreciated. I found out that Sephora carries the Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Overnight Repair Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Pads. Is that a type of product that would help? xx
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
llbean
Answered

ok with Proactiv it might work for you and it might not. it all depends on your skin type, you say that you have oily skin, so at night when you sleep on your pillow, sleep on one side one night, and the other the next night. Then wash your pillow case the next day while you are out. Doing this will help keep the oil from your face not stay on your face. Also pull your hair up when you sleep, oily hair gets even more oil on ypur pillow, hands, phone, and anything else that touches your face. Also try not to touch your face during the day, your hands carry alot of oil, dirt, and germs which cause blemishes. If you wash your face too often, your face could be in need of essencial oils so it is producing an aboundance of it to try to balace out the cleansing of all the oil. Wipe your phone off at least once a week to keep as much dirt and oil away from your face as possible. if you use any kind of makeup brushes, clean them at least every other week. This is all just your body trying to balance its self. it might not seem normal to you but it is so normal that everone you know has eather had it, is having it, or is going to struggle with acne at some point in their life. Again some products may work some may not. Try to avoid colored drinks, greasy foods and make sure to drink at least a pound of water a day. SLEEP!!!!!!!!! it will help... :smileyhappy: hope this advise helped you.....

Question Stats
  • 11 answers
  • 17 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • rosefilou
    • dianabt
    • drrragon
    • HadleyMonster
    • houseofdiorxo
    • asiadawn
    • enilorak22
    • chanelbeauty007