Accepted Solution
Best Foundation For Acne/Combination skin?

I have have ance prone skin and I use two different prescription lotions (one in the morning, one at night) I also have combination skin. Very dry but before I know it, my t-zone is super oily.

I've been using bare minerals for as long as I can remember and I love it...However it is not enough coverage at all. I would like to use a liquid foundation and maybe finish with a powder?  I am nervous that it will break me out. I have read reviews on all products but am always getting a mixed review. 

Thanks for the help!!!

This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered

The oiliness is most likely do to the 2 acne rx's drying the skin out. You may want to lessen usage to every other day or even on day 1 use only in the morning and day 2 use only at night etc.

I'm very sensitive and acne-prone and use liquid foundation. I haven't had problems with Estee Lauder, Lancome, Tarte BB, Lorac CC (brand is made without any known irritants), Colorescience (for powder foundation and primer), BE powder

I tend to look for water-based (for liquid), non-condegemic (less likely to clog pores)

Thank you very much for your help!
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 5 in conversation