Accepted Solution
Best Foundation For Acne/Combination skin?

I have have ance prone skin and I use two different prescription lotions (one in the morning, one at night) I also have combination skin. Very dry but before I know it, my t-zone is super oily.

I've been using bare minerals for as long as I can remember and I love it...However it is not enough coverage at all. I would like to use a liquid foundation and maybe finish with a powder?  I am nervous that it will break me out. I have read reviews on all products but am always getting a mixed review. 

Thanks for the help!!!

You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation

The oiliness is most likely do to the 2 acne rx's drying the skin out. You may want to lessen usage to every other day or even on day 1 use only in the morning and day 2 use only at night etc.

I'm very sensitive and acne-prone and use liquid foundation. I haven't had problems with Estee Lauder, Lancome, Tarte BB, Lorac CC (brand is made without any known irritants), Colorescience (for powder foundation and primer), BE powder

I tend to look for water-based (for liquid), non-condegemic (less likely to clog pores)

Thank you very much for your help!
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 5 in conversation