LMelin

Best CC Cream for extremely pale, sensitive skin type?

(0) Hearts

Hello, I currently use Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer in porcelain, but am looking for a little more coverage. I'm 33, and have some melasma and dark under eye circles. What's the best CC cream that will have some coverage without making my sensitive skin break out?

Thanks!

LKuhle

Re: Best CC Cream for extremely pale, sensitive skin type?

(0) Hearts

I second clinique. I actually had to return the clinique because it was too light for me and the next color was too dark but I really liked the formula. I haven't tried the smashbox CC, but I love their BB.

unicornmermaid

(0) Hearts

The smashbox cc cream sounds like it would be a good fit for you. It covers pretty well an will also act as a skin care treatment for your concerns. Dr. Jart also makes great bb creams that usually have a tone that works well with fair skinned people and always have fantastic skincare benefits.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi LMelin I recommend trying Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30.  It is allergy tested and comes in some great light shades. It will cover more than the tinted moisturizer but it may not be enough to completely cover your melasma and circles.  If you are open to a little more coverage, I agree with Annonymous1 on the Make Up For Ever HD foundation.

swfupload_9086452552429682935.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/moisture-surge-cc-cream-hydrating-colour-corrector-broad-spectrum-spf-30-P378...

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

s1379692-main-hero.jpg

this is a extremely full coverage foundation, but ive never found a CC cream thats more then light coverage. i have rosecea and all these bb & cc creams just don't work for me. 

but if you have your heart set on a cc cream, i would suggest this one 

s1496991-main-hero.jpg

as far as i know melasma is dark spots and patches? this one is supposed to correct and cover that as well, its rated very high but personally i've never tried it. 

good luck :smileyhappy:

LMelin

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the tip! What color should I get- I'm porcelain in laura mercier? Thanks!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • annonymous1
    • LMelin
    • unicornmermaid
    • LKuhle
Photos3