Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Be a Glow Getter!

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 3.43.36 PM.png

Hi Beauty Talkers!

After months of product development and getting sprayed one too many times (not all nozzles are created equal!) we are so proud to introduce Glow Getter Mist. We created a truly hydrating, illuminating, and multitasking mist with some serious skincare benefits. Glow Getter is expertly formulated with globally inspired oils and extracts that bring out the best in your skin. A mix of floral oils and extracts provide a light rose scent (absolutely no synthetic fragrance). Plus, it always feels refreshing and lightweight...never sticky!

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 10.25.16 PM.png

DG: When I was in grad school I took a trip to Iceland and was blown away with the natural beauty (one of the world’s cleanest ecosystems) but I couldn’t get enough of the Icelandic glacier water. The mineral-rich water takes hundreds of years to go through layers of volcanic bedrock and lava rock, which serves as a natural filtration process, resulting in one of the purest waters in the world. The pollution free water contains special minerals that nourish your skin.

LE: Once we made Icelandic glacier water the base of the mist we hand picked 6 extracts and 25 oils for their hydrating and glowing properties. I love hibiscus fruit extract which increases the elasticity of skin, evens skin tone, decreases inflammation and provides intense moisture. It’s also packed with antioxidants which is great for sensitive skin.

DG: We decided to include evening primrose oil because it reduces redness, inflammation, swelling, hyperpigmentation, and contains hydrating properties. It’s basically a super oil for skin!

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 6.09.22 PM.png

LE:  Glow Getter is the perfect primer, it’s my first step before applying my makeup. Here’s a great tip, spritz your makeup sponge and spot refresh your face throughout the day!

DG: I’ve been in three cities in the last few weeks: San Francisco, Chicago and London and my Glow Getter Mist was an inflight essential. A spritz before taking off and one after landing. For our team it’s a gym bag essential or date night must have for luminous skin.

So tell us, Beauty Talkers, how do you get your glow on?

Re: Be a Glow Getter!

This product looks very interesting! @WanderBeauty I would love to try it once Sephora's website is actually working for me. I'm recently getting into using foundation or CC creams so this mist looks nice. I also like to use moisturizers to give my face a natural glow. 

Interesting item, @WanderBeauty! Love how effective ingredients like niacinamide and sodium hyaluronate are among the first few ingredients. Can't wait to try it!

I love mists and have tried (and loved) many! I like to carry a mini size for the purse to refresh the skin or makeup anytime. This one sounds interesting with the icelandic water. I hope this works for sensitive skin @WanderBeauty. The nozzle is also that can make or break if the mist will be a repurchase. 

This looks very intriguing @WanderBeauty! Definitely the type of product I would be interested in.

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 3.43.36 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 10.25.16 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 6.09.22 PM.png
testing