abcdefghijksl

Bad acne and scarring

I need a foundation that will not break me out more, but will hid my acne and scars.  I can not use mineral makeup.  I use dr thomasRoth line for acne, but it is either not working or the almay is working against it.  Help please!

dianabt

Re: Bad acne and scarring

(0) Hearts

Hi there, 

What products for the skin are you using exactly? I'd suggest you look into new skincare first and take care of the acne before swapping around to a lot of different makeups. 

For makeup try the Clinique Acne Solutions foundation which is lightweight and will help to treat and prevent acne while covering it up:

Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup

The Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation is another solution for fuller coverage, a matte finish and preventing shine and oil from coming through:

Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15

The Murad Acne Exfoliating Treatment Gel is a great solution to treat and prevent acne from happening:

Murad - Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel

And make sure you are using a daily oil free mositurizer that has SPF to it, I personally suggest you look at the Murad Oil Free SPF 15 mattifier which will help your skin stay smooth, not shiny or oily and will help with breakouts:

Murad - Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • abcdefghijksl