Answer
t0ughco0kie28
BEST MAKE UP FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts
  • WHAT IS THE BEST MAKE UP FOR SENSITIVE SKIN WITH A LITTLE ACNE THAT IS HEALING UP AND A LITTLE SCARRING THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOUR SKIN IRRITATED OR SHINY? DIOR?
  • I bought the airflash makeup from dior and it covers amazingly but it makes my skin shiny and I have been breaking out a little since the usage. Please help!
  • A powder and foundation rec would be awesome. Or if there is a powder that covers just as well will be great! I already use bare minerals as well on top of my dior airflash to set the foundation but it still comes out shiney.
  • Also I used to use just bare minerals on my skin before but it did not give me the coverage I desired. I have really sensitive skin! Please help! I like dior but any other brand works too! Price is not a matter! Just the quality!  
  • I also use tretinoid cream from my dermotologist to fight acne and have been using a sample of the One essential  serum from Dior day and night . It's been working out well! 
  • I also have normal skin. Not too dry and not too oily but without my one essential or moisterizer i have dry skin. 
  • With the dior airflash I've been getting oily/shiney skin after an hour or two. I need long lasting and does not make skin break out! Please! 
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
progilbert
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hey there,

I would first start with Hour Glass mineral primer.

This is oil free and provides a great base for long lasting makeup.

Then use Make Up For Ever's Mat Velvet liquid makeup.

Medium to Full coverage with a natural matte finish and oil and fragrance free.

Then finish off with Make Up For Evers Duo Mat powder foundation for extra coverage.

Best,

Gilbert S

Sephora PRO

maizy0406
Answered
(0) Hearts

I only use powder foundation and I recently switched from BE to Korres.  I could not be happier! It goes on smooth and doesn't feel or look 'cakey'.  I feel that it looks much more natural than BE.  I use the foundation and the illuminating powder as well.  Both are comparable in price to BE foundation and mineral veil. I also use Benefit Erase Paste for a concealer for blemishes and under eye circles. I have combo and sensitive skin with acne and I am also on a prescription cream.  Korres is definitely worth a try!

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • t0ughco0kie28
    • progilbert
    • maizy0406