BEST MAKE UP FOR SENSITIVE SKIN[ Edited ]
- WHAT IS THE BEST MAKE UP FOR SENSITIVE SKIN WITH A LITTLE ACNE THAT IS HEALING UP AND A LITTLE SCARRING THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOUR SKIN IRRITATED OR SHINY? DIOR?
- I bought the airflash makeup from dior and it covers amazingly but it makes my skin shiny and I have been breaking out a little since the usage. Please help!
- A powder and foundation rec would be awesome. Or if there is a powder that covers just as well will be great! I already use bare minerals as well on top of my dior airflash to set the foundation but it still comes out shiney.
- Also I used to use just bare minerals on my skin before but it did not give me the coverage I desired. I have really sensitive skin! Please help! I like dior but any other brand works too! Price is not a matter! Just the quality!
- I also use tretinoid cream from my dermotologist to fight acne and have been using a sample of the One essential serum from Dior day and night . It's been working out well!
- I also have normal skin. Not too dry and not too oily but without my one essential or moisterizer i have dry skin.
- With the dior airflash I've been getting oily/shiney skin after an hour or two. I need long lasting and does not make skin break out! Please!
I only use powder foundation and I recently switched from BE to Korres. I could not be happier! It goes on smooth and doesn't feel or look 'cakey'. I feel that it looks much more natural than BE. I use the foundation and the illuminating powder as well. Both are comparable in price to BE foundation and mineral veil. I also use Benefit Erase Paste for a concealer for blemishes and under eye circles. I have combo and sensitive skin with acne and I am also on a prescription cream. Korres is definitely worth a try!
I would first start with Hour Glass mineral primer.
This is oil free and provides a great base for long lasting makeup.
Then use Make Up For Ever's Mat Velvet liquid makeup.
Medium to Full coverage with a natural matte finish and oil and fragrance free.
Then finish off with Make Up For Evers Duo Mat powder foundation for extra coverage.