Answer
BB Cream or Foundation?

Hi, I'm looking for something with enough coverage to conceal acne scars (just discoloration).  I try to keep the number of products I use to a minimum in order to prevent breakouts, although I still experience them from time to time.  Since I am trying to keep my routine simple, I was wondering if you would recommend that I choose a BB cream or a liquid foundation to conceal the scars?  I want to pick something that looks natural and feels light, so I am concerned a BB cream will be too dark and that a concealer will feel too heavy.  I am fair skinned with pink undertones and find that some some shades look too dark/orange for my skin, so any suggestions you can offer are appreciated!! Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered

Hi Shojoj, 

To be honest, a foundation or a concealer will give you better coverage than a BB Cream or a tinted moisturizer, and you would need to have a medium coverage foundation or a heavier concealer to conceal any scarring. They can be so pigmented that a heavier makeup will look best to conceal them. Try some of my recommendations below:

MUFE Hd Foundation

MAKE UP FOR EVER - HD Invisible Cover Foundation

Clinique Even Better Foundation (also helps to treat and fade away discolorations)

Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

Laura Mercier Undercover Pot

Undercover Pot

MUFE Full Cover Concealer

Full Cover Concealer

Stick to anything with a pink or beige undertone that will blend in smoothly and brighten the skin without being too yellow/orange or dark.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation