Answer
BB Cream or Foundation?

Hi, I'm looking for something with enough coverage to conceal acne scars (just discoloration).  I try to keep the number of products I use to a minimum in order to prevent breakouts, although I still experience them from time to time.  Since I am trying to keep my routine simple, I was wondering if you would recommend that I choose a BB cream or a liquid foundation to conceal the scars?  I want to pick something that looks natural and feels light, so I am concerned a BB cream will be too dark and that a concealer will feel too heavy.  I am fair skinned with pink undertones and find that some some shades look too dark/orange for my skin, so any suggestions you can offer are appreciated!! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered

Hi Shojoj, 

To be honest, a foundation or a concealer will give you better coverage than a BB Cream or a tinted moisturizer, and you would need to have a medium coverage foundation or a heavier concealer to conceal any scarring. They can be so pigmented that a heavier makeup will look best to conceal them. Try some of my recommendations below:

MUFE Hd Foundation

MAKE UP FOR EVER - HD Invisible Cover Foundation

Clinique Even Better Foundation (also helps to treat and fade away discolorations)

Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

Laura Mercier Undercover Pot

Undercover Pot

MUFE Full Cover Concealer

Full Cover Concealer

Stick to anything with a pink or beige undertone that will blend in smoothly and brighten the skin without being too yellow/orange or dark.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation