Jenn8Ham

BB Cream Questions!

Hi ladies (: I've been looking for a good BB cream recently, but have had trouble finding something that fits. I have combination skin and recently my pores have been large, I have slightly pale skin, and am looking for something with good SPF, but that doesn't make you look ghostly. Also, if it had primer and brightening, and anti-aging properties that would be awesome. I'm looking for something with light to medium coverage that is buildable. Also something within a reasonable price range. If someone could help me out, it would be awesome.. Thanks! 

kirra

Re: BB Cream Questions!

(0) Hearts

I have the same concerns that you do, in a addition to sun spots which makes the SPF even more important for me.  I have been using Dr. Jart BB cream w/ SPF 45 (it's in the gold colored tube)  I absolutely love it.  I used to use it as a primer mainly and used Dior Capture Totale foundation as my buildable coverage on top of it.  In the last month, I stopped using the Dior foundation beause I no longer need the extra coverage.  The Dr. Jart BB cream along with my routine skin care routine has made a huge difference in my complexion.  I recently bought my second tube of the BB cream and now have my mother-in-law hooked on it as well.  I use a Clarisonic to cleanse my face and I will add that it made a huge difference in my complexion as well.  I think it's the combination of the cleansing, moisturizing and BB cream that have made the biggest difference.  I hope this helps you and best wishes for finding the perfect fit for you!!

janinebt

Hi Jenn8Ham,

Although they are not 'technically' considered BB Creams, I would highly recommend trying Miracle Skin Transformer. Like a BB they prime, hydrate, mattify, enhance, and protect the skin. As an added bonus they also help minimize the apperance of visible pores and also have SPF.

They come in a range of colors, but there is also a transparent shade too that is excellent if you have a tendency to get darker during the warmer months.

Miracle Skin Transformer - Miracle Skin™ Transformer SPF 20

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Jenn8Ham

(0) Hearts

Unfortunately, they don't ship to Canada :'( Do you know any similar products that do? 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • kirra
    • janinebt
    • Jenn8Ham