Answer
asianleprechaun
Asian Eyes
(0) Hearts

I have your typical Asian Eyes--almond shaped, smaller in size, with very limited eye lid/crease area. I was wondering what advice you have for me in regards to products that would a) make my eyes look bigger and b) the best technique for applying

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
chrbaine
Answered

eyeliner is a great trick to create the illusion of a crease. If your eyes have a single fold like mine, I generally like to use liquid eyeliner or a gel eyeliner with a thin brush. To open the eye, i apply eyeliner on the outer corner of the eye and wing it out, so that it opens the eye, and appears larger. I also then take a lumnizer, and dap it in the inner corners of my eye to make them wider. 

Of course, eyeliner can go under the folds, but just layer it to create an illusion of a crease. Then, put mascara, and make sure to use a curler. That really helps opening up the eye.

I'd honestly advise going on YouTube to check up some makeup tutorials for doing liquid eyeliner because that can be tricky, but my favorite products are Stila's waterproof liquid eyeliner -- it works so well, and does a perfect line easily, and also Bobbi Brown's gel liner, with an angled brush from Sephora!  

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • chrbaine
    • projill
    • asianleprechaun
    • sportygirly
    • purplepony
Photos1
  • IMG0180-X1.jpg