ayen85

Anastasia brow

(0) Hearts

Which one looks natural? The brow wiz or the brow powder duo? i want something that creates a  soft line and doesnt give the effect of drawn in brows.

beautylovingirl

Re: Anastasia brow

(0) Hearts

Also the Dior Eye Brow Pencil is so easy to use and looks very natural.

jennypenny1995

I find that any brow pencil, when feathered in correctly, looks more natural and real than powders.  Powders seem to mattify the hairs more, taking all shine out of the hair.  Plus, powders seem to settle down into the skin and look pasted on, where pencils don't settle.

ayen85

Thank you! def will purchase the brow wiz next!

dianabt

Hi ayen85,

I agree with both users above who gave you some excellent tips.

I prefer to use a powder based pencil which is soft and easy to use and gives your brows definition without being too heavy, dark or caked on. Sometimes I add a bit of a clear brow mascara or gel as well to keep that shine and color as well as the hairs in place!

:smileyhappy:

Lancome and Dior make some great one but the Anastasia brow gels and pencils are just as great!

LE CRAYON POUDRE - Powder Pencil for the Brows Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil Tinted Brow GelBrow Wiz

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
ayen85

(0) Hearts

Thank you diana! As always ur vy helpful!

CassideeStewart

(0) Hearts

I use powder in a medium cool brown tone to fill in my brows and it looks very natural. They dont look drawn in at all just a shade darker than my light blonde hair.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • jennypenny1995
    • beautylovingirl
    • ayen85
    • CassideeStewart