bananachoox3

An Everyday Perfume?

I like to try a new Perfume. Something that is good for everyday and something that is not all up in your face type. I perfer something sweet or fruity. I own Viva La Juicy from Juicy Couture, Victoria Secret's Heavenly, and a lot of Victoria Secret's scents. I also like the smell of Pink Sugar from Aquolina. Thanks.

makeupobesessed

Re: An Everyday Perfume?

I've gotten quite a few compliments on my new Coach Poppy.  Floral and not too forward.

mangosong

(0) Hearts

Don't own so many VS scents, but I do own Viva La Juicy.

I also like (and own), Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift, Burberry Brit Sheer, Enchated by Taylor Swift and Poppy by Coach.

glossy

(0) Hearts

So it's not sweet but it's definitely fruity: Fresh Hesperides.  If you're into something a little more citrusy, I totally love this scent. Very pamplemousse. 

BK2006

I know it's a little late in the conversation,  but I would try Burberry Brit Sheer.  It's a floral scent, but not overpowering....great for wearing around coworkers and friends who are sensitive to fragrance.  I wear it every day from spring till late fall.

bleuorchid21

(0) Hearts

While it's not a perfume, I absolutely adore LaVanila Pure Vanilla (eau de parfum). I have used it for a few years now and it is always a repurchase for me. It smells exactly like a sweet vanilla with a hint of musk so it isn't overbearingly sweet. The sweetness tends to shine through with body temperature. I usually have people tell me I smell really good when I wear it.

Unfortunately it doesn't last a long time but it smells amazing.

kittumscat

(0) Hearts

I swear by Philsophys Amazing Grace. It is clean and subtle also long Lasting. I wear this everyday even when I'm hanging out at home.

melissabt

Hi Bananachoox3,

I also wanted to add to the great suggestions that you have already. I like really light fragrances too. Have you ever tried the Escada scents? They smell amazing and have a sweet tropical feel to them:

Escada - Rockin RioEscada - Island KissEscada - Sexy Graffiti

<3 Melissa
bananachoox3

YES! I got a small sample of Escada Rocking Rio. It smells great. I'll definitely check out more from their line.

melissabt

Great choice:smileyhappy:!

<3 Melissa
beautylovingirl

Also try the Marc Jacobs Dot it smells delicious and the bottle is so adorable! I think you'll love it :smileyhappy:

janinebt

Hi bananachoox3,

It seems like you like sweeter floral scents. Based on what you currently use I would recommend trying something soft like the first Juicy Couture, Flowerbomb, Coach Poppy, or Hello Kitty Big Pink Bow.

Juicy Couture - Juicy Couture

Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb

COACH - Poppy

Hello Kitty - Big Pink Bow

Whimsically yours,
Janine
bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

I did heard lots of great things from the first Juicy Couture and the Coach Poppy. I'm into Hello Kitty. I'll definitely check those out. Thanks!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

The HK one smells nice! I got a sample and was surprised because it didn't smell like a scent a little girl would overdose on nor was it sickly sweet.

It had a refreshing, sweet sense to it.

lylysa

Try Vera Wang's Princess, it's not overpowering at all and don't let the name fool you. It's got a very welcoming scent for day or night and doesn't have a niche of just serving to teeny boppers, it's a fragrance women of all age can wear.

I always get compliments when I wear it!

Some other fruit scents are the DKNY Be Delicious scents, they offer plenty to choose from, the green is a bit more crisp and citrus, while the red is a little warmer. The blossom one is my favorite because it's a bit flowerly, but also sweet and fruity. All of them have an underlying fruit tone so you never lose that, and they launch limited scents so often!

kaittea

(0) Hearts

Vera Wang Princess is PERFECT. It's my everyday scent and everyone loves when I wear it.

bananachoox3

I heard that the green DKNY smells like green apple. I'll check those out as well. Definitely the blossom one. Thanks!

lylysa

Try checking in stores sometimes for minis or rollerball sets, the DKNY Be Delicious line is known for those! I know Ulta (as well as Sephora) carries gift sets, I even saw one that had 4 of the scents but in the apple bottles and they were so cute and mini!

bananachoox3

I'll probably end up getting a gift set and testing these suggestions out in store tomorrow. I'll let you all know which ones I like.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 23 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • glossy
    • mangosong
    • melissabt
    • janinebt
    • lylysa
    • makeupobesessed