ragdoll4mom

AmorePacific products

Are there any plans to bring this line into the stores?  I got the age defense cream as a 100 pt perk and fell in love with this stuff.  Would like to try more from this line.

ragdoll4mom

Re: AmorePacific products

(0) Hearts

Kykylie... you may want to ask your question in a separate post(maybe under the makeup heading).  The only product by AP that I've tried is the age defense cream. 

kykylie

(0) Hearts

I don't understand! all i'm asking is what color would you recommend for amore pacific. I currently used bobbie brown stick foundation in honey. I like to buy amore pacific . I think it would be good for my coloring i'm from the Philippines and I have a dark tan! please help!

kykylie

(0) Hearts

kykylieI still haven't got the answer I was asking for. what color foundation should you recommend for me. I have a dark tan and I need to know! I also want to try amore pacific foundation compact.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Boo, 2 of the 4 freestanding stores near me have AP in store, the SiJCP only has a few items sometimes. Usually it's whatever Sephora is rotating on their skincare recommendation wall. Some spas & department stores have them in store. They also sell kits all the time. Sign up for their e-mail alerts, they always have great deals. 

ragdoll4mom

(0) Hearts

If I had only tried this before we moved from PA, I could have tried other products in the line.  Seems like all the stores around the area we lived carry the other stuff.

emmaclaire

(0) Hearts

It is carried in my Sephora!  Unfortunately, since Sephora carries so many different brands and their stores are only so big, not every store carries every brand.  If you want some store-made samples, either see if there's a store you can visit in person, or talk to someone on BT that might be willing to send you some samples!

ragdoll4mom

(0) Hearts

Keelybt,  I tried the find in a local store feature, but unfortunately no store within a 100 miles  carries this line.

rdesigns

(0) Hearts

Certain major department stores carry this line :-)  

mberteig

(0) Hearts

My local Sephora store carries this line.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Ragdoll4mom.  I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the sample :smileyhappy: It is carried in select stores, to see if it is available in a store near you try the Find in Store function on the product page.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 7 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • emmaclaire
    • ragdoll4mom
    • rdesigns