RealHousewife

Amazing Costmetics Concealer- color advice

(0) Hearts

So I want to try out Amazing cosmetics concealer, and don't know what color to purchase online? I used to use Bobbi Brown warm ivory/ivory shade with light bisque corrector. I also have used YSL touche radiant in color 2.5 luminous vanilla. A foundation color I've used is bare minerals in beige/medium beige. Any suggestions on what color to try? thanks! 

dianabt

Re: Amazing Costmetics Concealer- color advice

(0) Hearts

If you do have pretty dark circles, try using the shade "Light Honey" which has a more golden beige undertone and will cover darkness up.:smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
RealHousewife

(0) Hearts

Thank you for the quick reply! I will be using it for my extremely dark undereye circles. Should I go with a different shade than Light Beige that has more yellow undertones? 

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi RealHousewife,

Are you using the concealer as a spot treatment or primarily around the eyes? If you are trying to conceal darkness you may want something with a bit more of a yellow undertone to conceal it.

Typically with concealers you want a shade lighter than your foundation. That being said, I'd suggest you try the Amazing Concealer in shade "Light Beige" which has pink-peach undertones.

Amazing Cosmetics - Amazing Concealer

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • RealHousewife