Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

All you clinique gurus!

I can only wear Clinique products. I have dryer skin and sensitive. I am not oily. Do I need a night time cream? I currently use the  3 step for cleansing and there foundation....I have tried the moisture surge intense and is a bit oily/greasy....was looking for a night time and morning cream.

RE: All you clinique gurus!

A night cream is a good idea. Day creams protect and night creams are made to restore while you sleep. You might check them out and find the one that is best based on your skin care goals. Get a sample before you buy to make sure it doesn't cause a reaction to your sensitive skin.

Re: All you clinique gurus!

Hi, Lilshopper1!

With drier or sensitive skin, have you considered opting for a facial oil instead of a traditional moisturizer formula like a lotion, gel, or cream?

Clinique's Turnaround Revitalizing Treatment Oil is a blend of conditioning oils with gentle buffers to help prevent it from feeling greasy or forming a lingering film atop skin. A drop or two can help alleviate dryness without feeling heavy and because skin is receptive to the composition of oils naturally, it's absorbed and welcomed by skin quickly.

If you find the Clinique Turnaround formula isn't hydrating enough or you find the scent from some of the natural extracts irritating, try the Smart Treatment Oil which is fortified with even more nourishing oils blended together and anti-oxidants. This formula is also fragrance free.

As for day time, you may wish to try the Pep-Start Hydro-Rush Moisturizer SPF 20 or UV Protector SPF 50.

Both formulas are fragrance free, with the SPF 20 version being a cream formula which may suit hydrating your skin. The SPF 50 version is more of a thin, sunscreen fluid which on its own may or may not provide enough hydration for your skin type, but if you find you want to use the oil in the day and still wish to have an element of SPF, this would be perfect to layer over the oil after it has absorbed without feeling like you've layered on too much.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing