All about Luxury skincare! Come in and chat about your skincare, treatments, tools and products

All about Luxury skincare! Come in and chat about your skincare, treatments, tools and products

Hello beauty talk members, I see so many color threads here. I love to chat about luxury skincare products and procedures. I am addicted to trying new things and am always on the lookout for something new in skincare. 

Have a favorite luxury brand or product? 

Have a fav skin tool or treatment? Please share.

Curious about botox? Spa treatments and peels? let's share our experiences here .

We can also post good GWP's, and specials. Smiley Happy

Re: All about Luxury skincare! Come in and chat about your skincare, treatments, tools and products

(0) Hearts

Odacite has a lovely wild carrot serum!

Re: All about Luxury skincare! Come in and chat about your skincare, treatments, tools and products

(0) Hearts

I luv your entire list <3 !!!

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  Higher quality ingredients make such a difference.  I never used to read the labels, instead trusting the brand.  No more!

Hello ladies and gents! Please post about your favorite luxury skincare products and treatments.

I will start.

I recently got Natura Bisse eye cream, Bellatorra skincare, Tatcha , Revive and Sunday Riley .

I did get more, but these are the new products I am testing out. 

Share yours too Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I have recently gotten into sunday riley as well and just started using their ceramic sip clay cleanser what products have you been using form their line?