All about Luxury skincare! Come in and chat about your skincare, treatments, tools and products

Hello beauty talk members, I see so many color threads here. I love to chat about luxury skincare products and procedures. I am addicted to trying new things and am always on the lookout for something new in skincare. 

Have a favorite luxury brand or product? 

Have a fav skin tool or treatment? Please share.

Curious about botox? Spa treatments and peels? let's share our experiences here .

We can also post good GWP's, and specials. Smiley Happy

Re: All about Luxury skincare! Come in and chat about your skincare, treatments, tools and products

(0) Hearts

I've been using a ds of SkinCueticals Phloretin CF for the last two weeks in my morning routine. I'm really liking the brightness and glow I've been having. Probably a mixture of the weather changing as well but I think it's deserves a full size purchase. Anyone else try this? Thoughts?

I blind bought the Dr Dennis Gross clinical radiance booster using a hefty discount code so I figured why not. Haven't seen this mentioned much. Any thoughts?

Re: All about Luxury skincare! Come in and chat about your skincare, treatments, tools and products

(0) Hearts

I am 37 and starting to show signs of fine lines and dark circles and puffiness under my eyes. I am currently using the Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle turbo line and have been using it for a little over 2 months and seeing very minimal results. Any suggestions on a product line that will work without breaking my bank account?

(0) Hearts

I've tried many but I always cycle back to Caudalie Premier Cru eye cream. I have majorly sensitive eyes and dark circles and nothing works quite like it.

(0) Hearts

@liv545 just PM'ed you!

I would second @blackkitty2014's suggestion of the Shiseido eye masks.  I use them at least once a week and love the results.

That said, the luxury thread may not be the right place to ask for suggestions that won't break the bank, since luxury skincare tends to be pricy. Smiley Sad 

In a lower price range, I've had decent results from the Farmacy Eye Dew cream with lightening my dark circles.  I didn't think it was doing anything, but when I stopped using it I definitely noticed a difference.

(0) Hearts

Unfortunately I haven't seen very great results with any eye cream. I think the main thing is to keep hydrated with water. To reduce puffiness in the morning you can use a cooling eye gel and put it in the fridge. I don't really have any recommendations because I think ice cubes could even do the job.

My eye care:

Shiseido Benefiance, my second tub. It's good at night and keeps me moisturized.

Lilfox Miami Kalahari Eye Serum: Oil serum that absorbs pretty quickly. Can be used alone or underneath an eye cream

Kat Burki Eye serum: also very nice and light but hydrating.

(0) Hearts

Having trouble finding the right product for fine lines and dark circles around my eyes, been using the Peter Thomas Roth Turbo Unwrinkle for a little over 2 months with minimal results. Any recommendations?

[ Edited ]

Yes! the LILFOX Face Nectar- Made of Seabuck and Neroli worked wonders for my crows feet and dark circles. $75.00SEABUCK_NEROLI_SQUARE_1024x1024.jpg

(0) Hearts

Tata Harper direct GWP for $150 mini set of 3 masks with code MASKLOVE

wp_ss_20160420_0001[1].png

[ Edited ]

For those interested in trying out Omorovicza, they have a special minis kit for only $40

Also I made a Cult Beauty Order:

160315_hp_wk16_omorovicza-03-1460457407000.jpg

The UK pricing actually works out cheaper. Cult beauty will take out the VAT for US shipping as well. The Cleansing balm is 40 pounds or $60 vs. $110 on Sephora, even with 15% off.

(0) Hearts

As of tonight, $15 GBP equals about $21 USD.   When I added in the $5.95 shipping charge, that saved $9 off of the US Nordstrom price.

Interesting.  They have great prices on Sachajuan products also.

I am constantly mixing it up between brands. I've really been enjoying Drunk Elephant Marula Oil, and I have several oils in my stash. TNB & Skinmedica Retinol products are my favorite tx. Mahalo & May Lindstrom both have really great balms. I find the May's a bit more oily and has more "slip", but both warm up nicely in the hands prior to application. Vi Derm make my HG Vit.C. Serum. It goes on really nicely and doesn't sting like a lot of vitamin c serum can. 

I've had a Vi Peel, and I really loved the results. I've noticed some people don't think it's that great, but my results were fantastic. 

I've also had Voluma under my eyes for my dark circles. OMG. This was seriously the best thing I could have done. No amount of creams,serums,etc were going  to correct what IMO were dark circles.  As well as Juvederm (almost 1 full syringe ) in my lips. The remainder went into my nano labial folds, and boy what a difference that made.

(0) Hearts

Does the Mahalo Indigo Balm has a really intense smell too? I've been using my sample of May's Blue Cocoon and its very heavy on the Frankincense but I'm still enjoying it.  

(0) Hearts

Mahalo's does have a smell, but not as scented as ML. I personally like ML's smell a bit more, but it's all a matter of personal preference. =)

(0) Hearts

Yes it does, but the scent is sweeter.

This thread is awesome! My routine is pretty extensive at night and the game changers I found to be essences, oils, and the right masks. The other steps I haven't found holy grail products but I'm always hunting. 

I have tried so many essences and if it's fermented its getting slathered on. I always always have gone back to Missha first time essence. SKll is good as well but not as good Missha in my opinion. The Sunday Riley Luna oil is still my go to but I enjoy her other oils as well. I alternate a few oils like Nude,Tata Harper, and just picked up a Herbivore set from Spring to try out. 

I can never find the perfect serum partly because I want to try them all. Currently using Cecilia Wong reviving black current serum and I just picked up some drunk elephant during the sale so that's my next trial. 

Masks are my favorite skin care item. My favorites this winter have been Ren radiance renewal mask, Herbicore blue tansy, Tata Harper resurfacing mask, Perricone MD cold plasma, Sisley black rose, and following up with a hydrating mask. 

I am also currently trialing (2nd week) the Sisley emulsion and it's glorious. Makes me want to try some more products from that line. 

(0) Hearts

Ladies, who mentioned Omorovicza copper peel, I have a question. Do you use it now, I mean in April? Cause I wanted to use it, but in online description it was written, do not use in Spring and Summer. I suppose, this is deeper peel for Winter or you suppose to use SPF?

@Sansara I occasionally use the copper peel, regardless of the season.  To be honest, I'd never noticed anything in the description about not using it for spring or summer.

You should always use SPF, though.

(0) Hearts

It is mentioned in online Q&A description. 

But I will try, maybe in Autumn. I love all the Omorovicza products I`ve tried, so hope this is great too!

(0) Hearts

I ordered the single sample to try.  I plan on using it immediately.