starpunk2

Advice Plz!!

In desperate need of an awesome primer & setting spray that will make my makeup last all day and for me to look flawless. Also in need of skin care advice. I have been breaking out lately and I use sea breeze toner face scrub and lotion. What do yall recommend for my acne breakout? Willing to tey new skin care products!!

prosopon

Re: Advice Plz!!

(0) Hearts

I would recommend another Urban Decay setting spray called All nighter long lasting settIng spray.  After one application my make up stayed on all day, pretty shine free with minimal to no touch ups.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I agree with Janine on the Murad Acne Complex Kit and also I use Bare Minerals Prime Time foundation primer it gives me an awesome smooth canvas to put my foundation on. I don't use a setting spray but I use MUFE 's HD powder it's my fave! Hope this helps!

mafan

(0) Hearts

I definitely agree on getting away from the Sea Breeze. The alcohol and other ingredients in there are probably stripping going things from your skin while not adding a lot to fight the acne.  (I so wish that someone had told me about something better years ago!)

janinebt

Hey starpunk2,

My all time favorite face primer is Hourglass' Veil Mineral Primer. It instantly provides the face with a matte finish for a smooth canvas that is ready for product.

After I complete my makeup routine my finishing step is a mist of Kat Von D's Lock N' Load Setting Spray. Unfortunately it is out of stock right now. You are welcome to sign up for an email notification to be alerted when it's back in stock. Another excellent setting spray is Urban Decay's De Slick. De Slick is designed to keep your makeup from budging and smudging all while minimizing oil.

swfupload_8091320557438408810.jpg

swfupload_3315979908192622732.jpg

swfupload_6963542054928568189.jpg

I would suggest taking a break from your sea breeze products. They could be the ones causing your breakouts. I would try transitioning over to the Murad Acne Complex 30 Day Kit, which has everything you'll need to combat and prevent breakouts.

swfupload_7019097025459512896.jpg

Whimsically yours,
Janine
dianabt

Hi starpunk2, 

What is your skin type and do you break out often or is it occasional? We can suggest some better primers and sprays for you with a bit more detail. thanks! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
starpunk2

(0) Hearts

Some days my skin can feel dry and others not. I do have acne scars. My skin breakouts out every now and then but whem my face breaks out its horrible huge pimples. My face is never oily and I do live in texas so it gets hot and I dnt like it when my makeup smudges or anything.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • prosopon
    • dianabt
    • janinebt
    • mafan
    • beautylovingirl
    • starpunk2