Answer
vanchic
A good eye moisturizer for 40+

I just want to plump up the fine lines and delicate skin Under my eyes.  Have been trying thicker creams but they don't actually seem to absorb.  Maybe lighter ones are better?

I hope to wake up with under eye area looking moist, not like cracked rice paper.  Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 6
miabt
Answered

Hi vanchic,

I'd try the Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel PM as an alternative, to help diminish fine lines and wrinkles.  The gel consistency should absorb a little better than the creams you've recently tried.   

Ole Henriksen - Ultimate Lift Eye Gel PM

http://www.sephora.com/ultimate-lift-eye-gel-P42344?skuId=966200

Another great one is the Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream.  I've tried it a few times & it seems to absorb well & isnt too thick :smileyhappy:

Perricone MD - Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream

http://www.sephora.com/hypoallergenic-firming-eye-cream-P294204?skuId=1366814

Hope that helps :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

lolo01
Answered
(0) Hearts

I strongly recommend Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture for Dry Eyes... This is no joke,,, the name says it all :smileyhappy:

Hope that helps!!

beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

I suggest Dr.Gross' Ferulic& Retinol  Eye Serum it very gentle but does an amazing job. Hope this helps!

Here's the link if you want to look at it:

http://www.sephora.com/ferulic-retinol-triple-correction-eye-serum-P377531?skuId=1497841

starletta8
Answered
(0) Hearts

I'd recommend trying Shiseido's Benefiance or Bio-Performance lines.  Both have a variety of lighter and heavier creams- and are targeted for anti-aging (both preventative and active).

That said, what have you already tried?

fabme
Answered
(0) Hearts

shiseido bioperformance is very moisturizing!  get a sample, great for dry skin/eyes.

HMNewbie
Answered
(0) Hearts

Vanchic, been there, done that, tried a bunch.  Perricone Cold Plasma is good if you can get past the smell (I couldn't and the price).  I haven't tried the Hypoallergenic mentioned below.  I didn't like Origins Ginzing as it didn't do much for already formed fine lines.  Probably a really good preventative cream, but that's not what I needed.  SK-II has a really light gel that absorbs pretty good, but the line is expensive (as bad as Perricone).  Right now, I'm using Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacing and it's pretty good.  It's like a red gel so it looks/feels like it's not going to sink in, but I only use a dab for each eye.  I use it at night pretty thick, then in the morning, kind of lightly, give it a few minutes to absorb, then proceed with my make-up as usual.  My lines are definitely diminished, but not gone.  Unfortunately, I don't know anything that will do that.

Good luck.

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • vanchic
    • fabme
    • beautylovingirl
    • marshiemallow
    • miabt
    • garnett
    • starletta8