drmfb

50 yr old skin care regime.

(0) Hearts

I am 50 years old and looking for a new skincare regime to help fight signs of aging (crow feet, smile line, lack of firmness). Using Lancome now but feel like I need something more.

beautylovingirl

Re: 50 yr old skin care regime.

(0) Hearts

The new Algenist line of skin care would be great for you to research also the Age Reform Line or The Resurgence line from Murad  would also be great choices for you to look at.s1476365-main-grid[1].jpgThese Kits are already put together so it takes alot of the guess work out.s1476357-main-grid[1].jpgs1476357-main-grid[1].jpg

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Aside from wanting to combat the signs of aging, what is your skin type? Is it dry, normal, combination, oily, sensitive? Do you have any preference for formulations such as items being paraben free or more natural based?

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

I adore Korres' Quercetin Eye Cream. It's light enough to use twice daily and even under makeup.  I definitely have noticed my lines are lessened!

You need to try Philosophy's Hope in a Jar Night.  It really hydrates without being greasy and makes the skin very smooth.  What I noticed immediately after the first application was a sort of pulling/tightening feel.  Although it wasn't for me (sensitive to something in it), you should try it because I could feel it really working after just a handful of tries!  Go read about it on Sephora's site.

i also recommend watching Lisa Eldridge's video on YouTube about makeup choices and application for those with maturing skin.  I believe skin care and SPIsrael the answers, but really great makeup application can be a game-changer!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • jennypenny1995
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • drmfb
Photos3
  • s1476365-main-grid[1].jpg
  • s1476357-main-grid[1].jpg
  • s1476357-main-grid[1].jpg