pastoraid

what is the best cream/srum to use for tighting and smoothing my skin

(0) Hearts

I just want to tight my skin and keep it smooth, with no wrinkles......

Manda

Re: what is the best cream/srum to use for tighting and smoothing my skin

(0) Hearts

Retinol will help with complexation  as well as building collagen. It is drying, which is why it is recommended you start with a lower prescription and build it up. It is also recommended that when you first use retinol that you use it every other day (and if that is too much, every third day) so that your skin can slowly become accustomed to it. Peter Thomas Roth does make a Retinol serum which works well but can be drying. If you do plan on using this, make sure that at night, you provide a little extra moisture for your face.

http://www.sephora.com/retinol-fusion-pm-P251529?skuId=1224781

wolfebet

(0) Hearts

Products that promote collagen will help tighten and keep it smooth.  I needed to do this also as I noticed the wrinkles more the older I got.  I tried lots of over-the-counter products, they worked some, but the expense was too big.  I finally tried some samples from www.total-skincare-solutions.com and the hyaluronic acid and O2 restoring cream have worked great.  I have used them for about 8 months now.  They also give free samples with every order. 

Beth

BeautyPassioner

(0) Hearts

Hi! The best cream to use for tightening and smoothing the skin is Cocoa Butter, which you may not be familiar with, but it is completely light and natural and you can purchase it at a local store in your town. Cocoa Butter is made to give you healthier skin. Even though you can use it on your face, you can even use it on your body. I can assure you that this product is very smooth and keeps your skin feeling hydrating for quite some time. I have been using it for quite some time now, and it's never done me any wrong. It's not oily what so ever unless you put a lot on. Hope this helped you a lot! :smileyhappy: <3

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • Manda
    • wolfebet
    • pastoraid
    • BeautyPassioner