shelby0911

skin regime help!!

(0) Hearts

looking for an anit-aging daily skin regime.  i am 41 with normal sensitive skin. i am started to show signs of aging around eyes and upper lip area. i currently use origins cleanser and philosophy cleanser with a clarisonic.  i also use philosophy day and night moisturizer which i am not impressed with.  any suggestions?  opinions on korres and origins line.

shaynaj4

Re: skin regime help!!

(0) Hearts

I am 38, have combination, blemish-prone skin, and have tried nearly every skincare regimen under the sun. Here is my regimen and I love it!!!

In the morning:

1. Rinse face with warm, then cold water

2. Apply 3-4 drops of Philosophy's Time In A Bottle Serum to your face and decollete, and allow to dry a few minutes

3. Apply Philosophy's Take A Deep Breath Moisturizer to face and decollete and allow it to sit for 2-3 minutes

4. Apply 3 dots of Philosophy Miracle Worker eye cream, using your ring finger to blend by lightly tapping

5. Apply Dr. Brandt Pores No More Primer

6. Follow with your favorite makeup

In the evening:

1. Rinse face (including eyes) with warm water

2. Apply Philosophy Purity Face Wash to your face in a circular motion and continue to work the product in for a minute (use clarisonic brush if possible)

3. Rinse well with warm water, followed by cold water, then pat face dry

4. Apply Time in a Bottle Serum and wait to try, about 3 minutes

5. Apply Philosophy Hope In A Jar moisturizer

6. Apply Philosophy Miracle Worker Eye Cream

sbowden

(0) Hearts

Not a fan of the Korres anti-aging night cream.  It made my skin feel so weird and heavy.  My mother uses Philosophy's Full of Promise treatment duo and loves it.  

http://www.sephora.com/full-of-promise-trade-treatment-duo-P375412?skuId=1449057

ladymeag

(0) Hearts

The Korres anti-aging formulas seem to bring out redness on my skin and a large number of them have gluten (I have a sensitivity, not an allergy) which doesn't help at all. I also have sensitive skin and was not impressed with the Philosophy line. Currently, I'm using First Aid Beauty repair products and they seem to be working out pretty well - as well as being fragrance-free.

Origins line is often too strongly scented for me to give it an honest try. Hopefully someone else will have an opinion to share. :smileyhappy: 

Clakent

(0) Hearts

Definitely Monsia skin care renewal, it's moisturizing and anti-aging. I comes with a moisturizer, toner, cleanser and night cream, I've been using it for sensitive skin and i love it, no harsh ingredients.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • ladymeag
    • sbowden
    • shelby0911
    • Clakent
    • shaynaj4