ankjohnson

looking for Anti aging serum or lotion for very oily skin

(0) Hearts

42 yrs old with very oily skin.  looking for a serum or lotion to address anti aging (no deep wrinkles yet) and overall skin texture and pores.  WIll use this with my fav cleanser, spot corrector and light weight moisturizer. ran out of my anti aging lotion and wanting to try something new. Wondering if Lancomes Vissionaire may be a good fit?  What about Lancome's Dreamtone?  

lylysa

Re: looking for Anti aging serum or lotion for very oily skin

(0) Hearts

Here's some info on Dreamtone:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Dry/LANC%C3%94ME-DreamTone-Ultimate-Dark-Spot-Corrector/m-p/621919/h...

In regards to targeting skin's texture and pores yet not bother oily skin, check into Algenist.

This oil free, pore targeting serum helps to improve the appearance of pores with the use of alguronic acid, oligosaccharides (sugars), and salicylic acid. These ingredients help to keep pores clean, balance oil production, while improving the health and condition of pore walls, making them less visible and less clogged.

swfupload_673865145781309379.jpg

Various floral and botanical extracts help keep skin firm and supple.

For something a touch more in-depth, Murad's Wrinkle and Pore Refining Treatment targets pores, uneven skin tone, and lines. This formula uses lentil extract (present in the Algenist serum as well) to target pores, while vitamin C boosts collagen production and evens promote even skin tone, algae and yeast extracts ensure skin texture is maintained as well.

swfupload_6182890795240820789.jpg

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • ankjohnson
Photos2
  • swfupload_673865145781309379.jpg
  • swfupload_6182890795240820789.jpg