autobiographer

laugh lines

I'm 21 years old and I've got pretty defined laugh lines. I'm wondering if anybody else has found a product that has really helped to diminish theirs? 

1930sbella

Re: laugh lines

I understand trying to get rid of the lines, but why not keep them.

I personally like laugh lines on a persons face, it adds an open friendliness to the person.  It adds an aura of happiness, which in my opinion is the best beauty. When a person looks happy, they look more beautiful.

You can take it or leave, but I just wanted you to know :smileyhappy:.

Lola227

[ Edited ]

My absolute favorite right now is the Airelle BERRIMATRIX™
Eye & Lip Treatment with Hyaluronic Acid. It comes in a pocker roller-ball for easy use any time of day. It feels amazing going on, and provides an instant pick-me-up to tired eyes and the lines around the mouth. And the benefits continue to work long and hard for the rest of the day with anti-aging benefits of Maine Blueberries.

NYStephA

I'm biased to all-natural products, and the best one I've found so far that has delivered real results is called Airelle.  Their Age-defying Facial Serum and Eye & Lip treatment are amazing!! I've seen a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin, my lines have noticeably diminished, and I truly LOVE this product. 

lylysa

For starters since you're looking to diminish fine lines rather than deep wrinkles, look for a serum or treatment product with vitamin C and humectants.

Vitamin C boosts collagen production in skin to increase suppleness and fullness to help soften lines. Humectants are moisture binders that work to pull moisture from the atmosphere and let your skin absorb them so lines aren't enhanced by dehydration.

Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum is a great starting point for fine lines (it's a staple of mine and what I use on my laugh lines), plus the vitamin C gives a protective dose and layer for oxidative/UV damage, even helping to brighten and even skin tone from post acne marks to sun spots. It contains the humectant sodium hyaluronate to also provide a more instanteous "plumping" of those lines, making it a great day time use product.

melissabt

Hi Autobiographer,

Have you ever tried the Algenist Targeted Deep Wrinkle Minimizer? Its an awesome product that instantly plumps skin and adds lots of hydration:

deep wrinkle.jpg

Also, make sure that you are using an SPF to protect your skin!

josie spf.jpg

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • lylysa
    • autobiographer
    • 1930sbella