cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|
Anonymous Insider

anti-aging skin care brand help

I'm in my early 30's and have decided to stop using my drugstore moisturizer and switch to an anti-aging skincare line (eye cream and daily moisturizer and/or serum). I want one that is FREE OF PARABENS AND PHTHALATES. My skin is normal and i have no brown spots or major wrinkles but i want to start using something before I start getting wrinkles. I have been researching Perricone MD and FRESH but have read many reviews that perricone MD causes alot of rashes and that Fresh dries out skin (probably because Glycerin is one of the first ingredients) Any thoughts? I have also been looking at DRUNK ELEPHANT Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum, Dr Dennis Gross Skincare Triple Correction Eye Serum, OLE HENRIKSEN Truth Serum® Vitamin C Anti-Aging Collagen Booster and CAUDALIE Premier Cru The Eye Cream

Thoughts? Any suggestions on other brands? They don;t all have to be from the same brand...could be one brand of eye cream and another brand for the serum, etc. Oh and im currently breast feeding so cant use anything with retinol right now but am open to suggestions to use once im done. Please help with any advice!

Re: anti-aging skin care brand help

I'm in my mid-thirties like you, and I've tried a lot of anti-aging products.  I absolutely love Algenist products.  The POWER Algenist line is my favorite, but I've liked everything I've used of theirs.    

Also AmorePacific has some good products but not all of them are parabens and phthalates free.  They have a nice peel though that I think works fabulously and is decently priced in comparison to most of their products which are just a little high for what I'm willing to pay. 

Good luck!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks for your suggestions. I have never heard of either of those brands and will definitely look into them. Thank you so much for your help!

Anonymous Insider

@Anonymous I really like Paula's Choice skincare. I use their eye cream and serums (Calm Redness Relief serum as well as the Resist Super Antioxidant Concentrate serum) plus a bunch of other boosters and moisturiser. I started using the line 3 years ago and it's really changed my skin dramatically.

Hi @Anonymous,

My mom and friend both really love Perricone MD products. My friend has very sensitive skin and this has not caused her any issues and she says it is very effective. 

I have used FRESH and Drunk Elephant and like them both. I am more oily but the FRESH Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream is really nice and really helps with keeping your eyes hydrated and plump. 

The Caudalie Premier Cru Eye Cream works well too!

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing