What's your anti-aging regimen?

(0) Hearts

I'm 23 going on 24 and am so freaked out about wrinkles and looking old.  I have never paid much attention to any anti-aging product or even on preserving my skin, because I have always been focused on my acne.  I just started getting my acne under control, after years of struggling, so my skin took a beating with all those chemicals. My acne left me with a lot of scars and  spots/ discoloration, and now I want to focus on keeping young.  So let me ask you what is your anti-aging regimen?

Mine consist of eye cream and make up with SPF.  I know its a little, but I don't know what else to do--what would be another great anti-aging step?

Re: What's your anti-aging regimen?

(0) Hearts

Oh, and never smoked a cigarette in my life!

(0) Hearts

No tanning, SPF every single day down to upper chest area, eye cream twice daily, skin care cleanse/tone/hydrate twice daily, and fruit enzyme exfoliating mask twice weekly.  That, and 7-8 hours sleep every night.

(0) Hearts

1.Stay out of the sun.  Wear a dedicated SPF of at least 30 on your face and wear a hat when in direct sun (not a moisturizer with SPF).  As others have said, UVA and UVB protection is critical.

2. Eye cream- as rich as you can handle it.  Pat gently under the eye and slightly on the lid. 

3.Do not smoke

4. Exfoliate the skin (either mechanically or chemically) once a month.

5. Moisturize every day.

Still, the most important controllable factor is sun avoidance.

(0) Hearts

Why don't you try Origins skincare products? They have SPF and I think they can also help get rid of acne too. The secret is to find natural-products. I use The Body Shop, and Origins daily. 

(0) Hearts

Don't forget sunglasses!  No squinting = no eye crinkles!

[ Edited ]