Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

Skin care suggestions eye creams, masks and new cleanser

Hello lovely beauty people,

I am in my mid twenties and wanted to know of an eye cream you would recommend. My skin under my eyes is normal and while very tiny wrinkles are there I want to get on the preventive train. In the morning I have very almost light grey tone under my eyes but goes away after a few minutes so I don't really count those as dark circles yet but wanted to include that fact.

As for masks I have very dry skin and I love Origins Drink Up hydration mask I actually use it as a nightly mositrizer sometimes instead of the argan serum by Josie. 

My skincare is very simple limited products, my cleanser is the simple brand. I wear sunscreen and bare minerals powder makeup, so nothing heavy on my face usually. If the products could be free from any bad stuff that would be great. Your thoughts are appreciated 

Spoiler

Re: Skin care suggestions eye creams, masks and new cleanser

Hi @BeautyWonder

I'd recommend the following products for you based on your concerns. 

KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser is a soap-free cleanser that's formulated with Greek Yogurt which soothes and nourishes skin. 

belif Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream contains antioxidant--rich peat extract to increase skin elasticity, smooth fine lines, and nourish the eye area. 

Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ nourishes and revitalizes skin for a glowing, smooth complexion. It gently warms and turns into a rich cream. 

XOXO,
Marieke

Re: Skin care suggestions eye creams, masks and new cleanser

Hi @BeautyWonder

I am fairly picky about my eyecream and really love the Caudalie Creme de Peau. It soaks into my undereyes wonderfully, gives me a little plumping, and doesn't interfere with makeup.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing