Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Renewed Hope In A Jar...opinions??

Does anyone like the Renewed Hope In A Jar moisturizer? I tried a sample of it and I felt like it made my skin feel smoother/less bumpy...only tried it the one time tho. I am thinking of ordering it but would like to hear other people's opinion on it. 

RE: Renewed Hope In A Jar...opinions??

My 70-year-old mom had beautiful results with the No Reason to Hide serum, but the lotion was a bust. When it comes to lotions, try Drunk Elephant LA La Retro cream. Great for sensitive skin, beautiful results.

Re: Renewed Hope In A Jar...opinions??

I got this from my Sephora Secret Santa over the holidays and I SUPER surprised at the different it has made in my skin. I have dry/oily skin that gets bumps around my chin.

This really cleared so many issues up and for the past month I have been amazed at how nice my skin has been looking. I've been wearing less makeup too!

Ok that's good to know .. my skin is dry too so maybe it would be good for me too

I do! The Renewed Hope is soooo much better than Hope in a Jar. First of all, it doesn't have that stinky peppery plasticky chemical scent. I also like the way it feels on the skin much better. It's got acids to gently exfoliate your skin, thus making it feel smoother/less bumpy and keep your pores clean and neat.

The night version has a bit more acid so it may sting a little when applied if you have sensitive skin, which is also why it should not be used during the day since it can cause sun sensitivity, but the normal white jar one is ok whenever.

If you are not sure, get the .5oz jar, it's only $16 and should last you a few months so you get a good idea of if you like it or not. http://www.sephora.com/renewed-hope-in-jar-refreshing-refining-moisturizer-P392232

Thanks for this review. I was debating between the two, but I'm going with Renewed Hope in a Jar. 

Thanks for this review. I was debating between the two, but I'm going with Hope in a Jar. 🙂

Ok thanks I think I might try it out! 

I have never tried it but I'm also curious 🙂 Philosphy has a holiday set on sale for a great price. Sephora had it for 30$ for a few days but it sold out fast. 

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 3.30.05 PM.png

Anonymous Insider

Same here...may just have to get my hands on it! 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 3.30.05 PM.png
testing