Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

Peter Roth Professional 3% Retinoid Plus vs Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM

What is the difference? 

I started with a Fusion PM, and saw some changes, but admittedly saw 3% in the retinoid (vs 1.5% in Fusion PM) and wanted a stronger serum (note for some reason my skin can take whatever you throw at it, not sensitive at all). 

I haven't seen massive differences in using them.  What is the difference between them?

Really I am just looking for a good PM serum that will get rid of fine wrinkles, and tighten pores. I definitely need more collagen production. If there is something else that would work better I am open! I am using PR because I was using the unwrinkle pads and toner.

Re: Peter Roth Professional 3% Retinoid Plus vs Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM

@109876542 I had looked into these two products a while back and read up about them on Paula's Choice Beautypedia. I can't remember the details word for word, but from what I recall Fusion PM has actual retinol in it (and a good amount), and the Retinoid Plus has an adaptation of retinol that hasn't been proven to actually do all that much. Based on that I have stuck with using Fusion PM because it was the product that actually had the retinol.

I can't suggest other products because I really like Fusion PM. I hope you find something that meets your needs. 🙂

Re: Peter Roth Professional 3% Retinoid Plus vs Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM

Awesome! Thanks for your feedback - you are totally right! I actually asked my dermatoligist and she explained the retinoid vs retinol.  

So funny you see a higher percentage and think it will do more! 

Thankn you again!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing