DebbieEMS27

OVER 40 Face Serums ect

(0) Hearts

I am 47 and use all Estee Lauder day and night serums with their moisturizers , make sure to get the night repair complex II it cost me right at 700.00 but its well worth it, in my picture I had not started using it yet, the wrinkle creams I bought for day and one for night has helped all but under the eyes, so I ordered the Kate Summerville under eye treatment from this site witch is not cheap 125.00 along with all the make up I've bought which I only use Sephora eye shadows and Estee Lauder foundation (Tawney color) in number 3 shade and I use the Smashbox concealer under it and the Mascara "They're Real" people ask me if I am in my early to mid 30's. This broke me out some but in any case all products may until your skin gets use to it. I order a lot from this site as they have so many choices and everyone is different (skin type) I am one will buy what works no matter the cost! All this I have spent well over a grand but in 10 years and even now worth every penny! 

mberteig

Re: OVER 40 Face Serums ect

(0) Hearts

I really like the Ole Henriksen African red tea anti aging product line and Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle line.  I don't think you have to spend so much for effective products.  These work extremely well for me.  I am 49, have no wrinkles and think I look younger than my age.

Clakent

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the recommendation! I also suggest trying Monsia skin renewal system, I bought the set for my mom and it comes with toner, cleanser, night cream and day moisturizer with spf 15. She says it's very refreshing and hydrating. I use it too!

hypnoticpoise

(0) Hearts

Thanks for sharing your experience with these products, I appreciate knowing what works for skin. I'm sad that Estee Lauder appears to have discontinued Fruition from the 90's, I always wanted to try that one :smileysad:. I've heard Advanced Night Repair is pretty good.

DebbieEMS27

(0) Hearts

I wish they would bring this Product back as well. I am now buying the Kate Sommersviile under eye treatment, so far seems its doing good, only used it for two nights but I am sure I will see some results before a week. It is 125.00 but I will pay for what works!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • mberteig
    • hypnoticpoise
    • DebbieEMS27
    • Clakent