Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

Need to upgrade my skincare - looking for a good anti-aging regimen

I'm in my early thirties and started noticing my skin changing a bit. It's a bit rough sometimes and I have a few lines under my eyes. Also, my dark circles are getting worse. Nothing too noticeable, but I would like to get this fixed or prevent more if possible.

Looking for suggestions on what works for other women in their 30s. What moisturizers, serums, etc. do you suggest? 

Also,I have the following items in my cart. Any comments on these would help too: 

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex

SUNDAY RILEY Luna Sleeping Night Oil 

CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

OLEHENRIKSENTruth Serum®

Dr. Dennis Gross SkincareAlpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel

Re: Need to upgrade my skincare - looking for a good anti-aging regimen

I have combo skin and loooooooves Fresh Lotus cream! Clinique Moisture Surge is nice but more basic and not as anti-aging. I've used all the products you have in your cart, lol. The Fresh Lotus and OH Truth Serum are my stables.

If you are noticing lines and roughness..... do you exfoliate? It doesn't sound like a dehydration problem, but a good exfoliator with chemical component will help. DDG Alpha Beta is pretty gentle, if you find it doesn't really do anything then try Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion, Tatcha enzyme powder or Ole Henriksen Lemon Strip.

Also, if you are not using an eye cream, you should. I'm not sure about dark circles but if you search BeautyTalk I'm sure there are plenty of recommendations. Good luck! 😃

Re: Need to upgrade my skincare - looking for a good anti-aging regimen

Hi @xtinerez,

I have used all of the items in your cart and think that they are all great for anti-aging and have been effective over time. I really love the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum as it really brightened my skin and makes it look healthy. 

For dark circles, I suggest Caudalie's Vine[Activ] Energizing and Smoothing Eye Cream. It's an anti wrinkle treatment but also helps reduce the appearance of dark circles. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing