1SnowGirl

Need a makeup primer to keep foundation from sliding off my face during hot humid weather

(0) Hearts

pinklissamel

Re: Need a makeup primer to keep foundation from sliding off my face during hot humid weather

(0) Hearts

I have heard great things about Philosophy's mattifying primer, I have a sample of it but my skin is just being uncooperative so im hesitant to try it until my skin starts behaving again. I really like Shesedo's matifying primer too that one has good result for me anyways.

bananachoox3

Re: Need a makeup primer to keep foundation from sliding off my face during hot humid weather

(0) Hearts

My all time faves for keeping my makeup on and lasting is Benefit's Porefessional and Givenchy's Mister Mat. Both of these are silicone based primer that will not only help with keeping makeup on your face but they also keep the oils at bay. Benefit also release a new 15 hour primer recently and I heard great reviews on it. I'm planning to get that to see if it will hold up to its name. 

EllePerryy

(0) Hearts

Hey! I live in Florida, where it's extremely hot and very humid so I totally know where you're coming from. I've used a lot of primers looking for the perfect one, and my current fave is the BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector. This primer keeps my face relatively matte all day. Its definitely humidity resistant. I hope that helps :smileyhappy:

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi 1SnowGirl-

Try a mattifying primer like the Sephora Collection Anti-Shine Foundation Primer. You can wear it underneath your foundation to keep shine at bay or on your tzone for touch ups!

shineee primer.jpg

<3 Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • bananachoox3
    • pinklissamel
    • 1SnowGirl
    • EllePerryy
Photos1