orchid217

Moisturizer/ serum/ eye cream??? And day moisturizer with spy?

I went into the sephora store today and I was looking for a good brand for nightly facial regime (already have a cleanser, just a moisturizer or night cream and a serum or eye cream that work nicely together) hopefully something brightening but doesn't have to be, i have mostly normal skin, with a dime sized dry patch by my chin. Also im in my teens and am already developing slight lines and anti aging would be great ( or preventative) and also a moisturizer with spf that can go under my bare minerals without making the color different (primer does this to me) Any response helps! thanks!!

NYStephA

Re: Moisturizer/ serum/ eye cream??? And day moisturizer with spy?

(0) Hearts

I highly recommend Airelle Anti-Aging Facial Serum combined with Airelle Repair Complex.  I don't think I've ever had better results than with this product, and it is all-natural which is very important to me (no harmful chemicals)!  My daughter is in her teens and she absolutely loves it.  It has actually cleared up her skin and gives it an amazing glow!

beautylovingirl

You should check out Shiseido's skin care they have great products to help you out! Hope this helps!:smileyhappy:

LolaVal

I would recommend Shiseido as well.  Their products are effective yet gentle on young skin.  I've been using this brand since I was in my late teens and have moved through different lines in their skin care system.  

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

You mentioned you are a teen but have lines and want brightening.

1. Do you see the lines only when you have makeup on? not after you put on moisturizer? if so then you might be putting on too much make up. Otherwise either your skin is slightly dehydrated or you are scrutinizing your skin unnecessarily. 

2. When you say brightening, do you mean you want to fade a tan? or dark spots and acne scars? or have dull skin? or want to be a lighter shade?

I would recommend you look into Origins Perfect World or bright line for cream and serum. Also, you may or may not want to add in a gentle scrub to the routine, like Clinique 7 day scrub cream or such.

orchid217

(0) Hearts

Thank you, and by brightening i mean just an all over even complexion and such. Also i only wear a minimal amount of foundation and do not see the lines as much with makeup, and they disapper even more with moisturizer

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Hmm. Since teenage skin is still changing, any peels or intense treatment may not be beneficial for your skin. I stand by the Origins Perfect World + Clinique 7 day scrub cream recommendation, or you can go to a Clinique/Origins counter and have your skin diagnosed and see what they recommend. Try that and see how you like it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • beautylovingirl
    • NYStephA
    • LolaVal
    • orchid217