discontinued

Im getting old y'all...

(0) Hearts

I just turn 29 and I feel like I shoukd start the anti aging process now. I need some recommendations for normal/ combo skin.  Day and night time routine/products.

Thanks

NYStephA

Re: Im getting old y'all...

(0) Hearts

It's great to start early so you can keep your skin looking healthy and young into your later years!  I also highly recommend learning ingredients so you can make educated decisions about which products will deliver the results you're looking for, and which are safe for your body.  I always recommend sticking with all-natural products, and there are some great lines out there with a lot of active ingredients that deliver great results.  I love the anti-aging products from Airelle, and they seem to be great for any skin type.  My skin is on the dry side, so I begin with their Hydrating Almond cleanser which leaves my skin feeling amazing!  If you wear a lot of makeup, it may not be a heavy enough cleanser to remove it, but if you're like me and don't wear too much it is perfect.  Then, I apply the facial serum pretty much all over my face.  I used to just apply it to my problem areas (crows feet around eyes) but I love the way it makes my skin look and feel so I just put it everywhere!  (It even helped to lighten my brown spots which is great!)  Next, I apply the Repair complex which is basically a moisturizer that's packed with antioxidants and other anti-aging ingredients which keeps my skin hydrated and "glowing" for most of the day.  At night, I add some Firming gel at the end, which really makes my skin feel tighter and smoother.  They also have a great little eye and lip roller that I take with me everywhere for a little "tightening boost" during the day.  It is on the pricier side, but I'm hooked.  Good luck!

ChicDabbler

Re: Im getting old y'all...

A friend of mine and me uses Origins Perfect World (and I enjoy the plantscription serum/eye cream, too). Ole Henriksen Truth line is good if your combo skin is on the dry side (it's a bit rich). Murad essential-C line is also good. All those lines have the whole night regimen and SPF products for morning.

I love the way Caudalie and Dior feels on my skin, but they are too expensive and I don't need it yet. The rest of anti-aging stuff I know are the serious ones for 50+.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • discontinued
    • NYStephA