NikkiChikkiGirl

Eye Cream

I am a 30 year old looking for the perfect eye cream.

I am starting to see crows feet around eyes and some lines on forehead.

Help :smileyhappy:

NYStephA

Re: Eye Cream

My favorite eye treatment is the Airelle Eye and Lip Treatment w/ Hyaluronic Acid.  It is loaded with all of the key ingredients to fight fine lines and crows feet like Hyaluronic Acid and Vit A (Retinol), among other ingredients that give the skin a really nice glow.  And it's 100% natural... I have dry skin so I usually follow with the Airelle Intense Repair Complex.  I've noticed really great improvements since I started using it and actually get compliments on how great my skin looks.  It's a small company that caters to Hollywood right now, and I actually heard about it thru a makeup artist friend so it's super exclusive and hard to get, but you can actually order thru their website.  Hope this helps!

Otherwise, there's always botox!

katie1724

[ Edited ]

There really is no one "perfect" eye cream, as valentinamia stated; it's just kind of a trial-and-error process until you find one that really works for you. I swear by Shiseido Benefiance eye cream -- it's really rich, but it's the only product that effectively moisturizes my under eye area; the rest still left crepey fine lines (from dryness).

For crow's feet, be sure to always wear sunglasses (not just when you're driving or sitting in the sun). Crow's feet form from the repeated muscle movement of squinting (and the loss of skin elasticity -- but mostly from squinting, which is why crow's feet can form on someone fairly young (mid 20s, etc.). Wearing sunglasses eliminates the need to squint from brightness (I always wear sunglasses, even when it's cloudy).

Re: Forehead lines -- to be honest, no topical product can remove those. You can keep your skin moisturized so that any lines you have are less noticeable, but foreheadlines form from facial expressions (and unless you make a concerted effort not to raise your eyebrows, or you eliminate that muscle movement, there is no way to erase them).

valentinamia

Unfortunately, I don't know if there is such a thing as the "perfect" eye cream...but I do really like Boscia's Enlivening Amino-AG Eye Treatment, which I use at night, and then during the day I use the Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream or Dermalogica's Total Eye Care under makeup! I have found that these creams have worked well for me so far.

beautylovingirl

I suggest the Murad Resurgence eye cream for the start of the crows feet around your eyes, but for the lines on your forehead I would suggest his reurgence moisturizer. Hope this helps!

maltipoo66

Hi!  Here are a couple great products to look into for crows feet and fine lines around the eye area:

Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream:

http://www.sephora.com/benefiance-wrinkleresist24-intensive-eye-contour-cream-P173620?skuId=1408202

Origins Eye Doctor Moisture Care for Skin Around Eyes:

http://www.sephora.com/eye-doctor-moisture-care-for-skin-around-eyes-P297531?skuId=1375849

Hope this helps!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • maltipoo66
    • NikkiChikkiGirl
    • beautylovingirl
    • valentinamia