Shraz

Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peels and Ferulic Acid + Retinol Brightening Solution

Hello Experts,

I've lately moved to Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peels and use it every alternate night time. I liked the product line after 3-4 uses and chose to purchase the Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic Acid + Retinol Brightening Solution, which I'm not sure how to use in conjunction to peels? I started with routine of using peels followed by this serum followed by a night time moisturizer, but i feel that my skin looked very dark and dull and dry in the morning after using the peel and the solution together. May be my moisturizer is not the right one. Please suggest the right routine of using these 2 products with a good moisturizer that will maintain the hydrants in my face. I've a sensitive, dry and dull skin(asian-indian tone) which i'm aiming to brighten, firm and even tone by using these products. Thanks, Shraz

beautylovingirl

Re: Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peels and Ferulic Acid + Retinol Brightening Solution

(0) Hearts

I would suggest that you alternate the peels and the Ferulic solution. Use the Ferulic Solution during the day and use the peel pads at  night followed by a moisturizer as well as a day moisturizer after the ferulic solution and see if that helps.:smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • beautylovingirl
    • Shraz