Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

Combo/dry skin- suggestions for anti-aging products

Hi All!

I've been interested in getting some feedback as to great anti-aging moisturizers. I'm currently in my late 20s with combination(t-zone)/dry (cheeks) skin. I've been using Perricone MD Pre-Empt Oil-Free Moisturizer for nighttime use and have had much success with that, but I would love some suggestions for a great daytime moisturizer containing SPF but still having some anti-aging benefits that come with it. I'm also interested in delving into day and nighttime serums along with eye creams/oils. My wedding is coming up in a year and I would love to get a head start into bettering my skin now rather than later! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, thank you!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Combo/dry skin- suggestions for anti-aging products

I have undergone chemical peel treatment from a clinic in Richmond Hill ( http://www.thecentrefordermatology.com/procedures/facial/peels/chemical/ ) to reduce the effect of aging. I'm allergic to any kind of creams, so I considered this procedure. I'm happy with the result.
One of my friends is using Elizabeth Arden Prevage and she said it's a good anti aging moisturizer. Give it a try, I have seen the differences.

Re: Combo/dry skin- suggestions for anti-aging products

Hi @Sabrinahz

I'd recommend Dr. Jart+ Cicapair ™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 and Origins
A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea. They both provide anti-aging benefits along with SPF. (: 

If you'd like to get into oils I'd also recommend Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil and boscia Tsubaki™ Beauty Oil. I've heard that Squalene is the new and upcoming oil like Argan Oil, so no time to get ahead of the train like now, yeah? 😉 Both the Tsubaki and Squalene Rose Oil are going to provide brightening and hydrating benefits. Oils are also great for those with oily skin. 

XOXO,
Marieke
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing