catherineu2

Clarins Daily Energizer Lotion SPF15

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know if this moisturizer helps improve/prevent fine lines/aging?  A Sephora sales rep recommended I try this after I explained what I was looking for & that Josie Maran's Argan Oil totally dried out & irritated my skin.  I found out however that it's for people in their 20's and I'm in my 30's.  I was looking for a moisturizer with SPF that was really moisturizing but light, would not cause acne & would help with fine lines/aging.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

keelybt

Re: Clarins Daily Energizer Lotion SPF15

Hi Catherineu2 It is more of a preventative than corrective product.  It will definitey help prevent future damage, but if you have lines that need correction, I would recommend adding in a serum, like the Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum.  It is a great choice to improve first signs of aging.

swfupload_7025881746585693193.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/multi-active-skin-renewal-serum-P255905?skuId=1236991

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Clarins is a great line. Most of their products perform like they say they do. It's a good choice if you decide to use it. Hope this helps!

lylysa

[ Edited ]

I haven't tried the Clarins lotion, but age isn't the only factor to contribute to finding a moisturizer that works for you. Depending on the condition of your skin, you might be able to still use products geared toward "younger" skin if the quality matches up, or even if you're in your 30s, if your skin's texture and tone isn't up to par, you might consider something more intensive.

Origins' Plantscription line is a great starting point with gentle formulas. They have their Plantscription Oil Free SPF 15 Cream that has anti-aging benefits and is good for combination skin. It helps bind healthy and necesssary moisture to skin to improve texture and gives UV protection.

La Roche Posay is another place that offers stellar UV protection in super light, oil free formulas that also provide benefits of anti-aging and are packed with anti-oxidants.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • lylysa
    • catherineu2
    • beautylovingirl
Photos1
  • swfupload_7025881746585693193.jpg