mhcpa

Christian Dior Capture Totale products

Yesterday while in the Sephora store, a very sweet Dior Rep sold me the Capture Totale Creme Multi-perfection moisturizer and eye primer too.  Today I am having guilt because it was very expensive.  I am 48, have dark spots, very oily, very sensitive skin.  I also have some discoloration.  The Dior rep said I had dry skin and needed to treat my skin first and then probably would not need a foundation at all.  Anybody have an opinion on the product?  I havent opened and can send back if needed.   

sephoramusthave

Re: Christian Dior Capture Totale products

(0) Hearts

I love Dior makeup and fragrance but hate their skincare and the ingredients they use. Dry skin especially needs to use pure ingredients so that the skin gets healed and restored. I have used a deluxe sample of the Capture Totale Multiperfection Concentrated Serum, and the sample was large, it contained .33 oz, which is 1/3rd of the full sized product. It lasted me at least 2 months but nowhere near worth the $135 price tag. It was like layering pure perfume on my face, it is SO heavily fragranced and even though it didnt cause any problems (acne, redness, itching, etc) I didnt see any results either. No reduction in pore size, no increase in moisture or luminosity and no difference in skin texture overall.

yankeegrl

Hi there,

Just by chance I saw your question! I am in the cosmetic and skincare field, tried many , many products over the years. I worked for Dior for a brief period and that is how I was introduced to thier skincare line and makeup. That being said, I found the most effective skincare products ever, and still use it now. I start with the One Essential, a detoxifying serum that also promotes the Capture Totale work ten times better-this stuff is amazing. The whole Capture Totale line WORKS, use is like she said, and I promise you you will see your skin transform and look more beautiful, even, clear, smooth, wrinkle free. The list goes on!! I learned it is Pharmaceutical grade, maybe this is the reason??

Anyway, do give it a try. I think you will be amazed as the condition of your skin improves ten-fold, I know I was. I realize the products are expensive, believe me it hurts my wallet too. I figure it's my skin, I want to age gracefully and keep it looking the best I possibly can for as long as I possibly can. I am 41 now, have not had the best health habits, nor do I have "good genes", but my skin looks near perfection using this line of products!  

I hope this has helped, I hope Dior sends me a check for this raving review!!!! I doubt it!!!

Good Luck!!

mhcpa

Thank you! Like I said, guilt trip!  I needed some affirmation.  I was looking at the foundation, I havent been satisfied with my current foundation, and she told me to skip the foundation and treat my skin. 

calgirl101

The Capture Totale line is amazing!! My sister adores it and she has amazing skin. She bought me some for Xmas last year and alleuluia...once I ran out, I went straight to Sephora and bought more. I can't agree more with the first post. It definetly carves a hole in my budget, but for once I can honestly say it was worth it!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • yankeegrl
    • mhcpa
    • calgirl101