mhcpa

Best skin care for oily 48 year old. NOT perfumey please!

(0) Hearts

I recently bought Dior Capture Totale facial cream and eye treatment.  I also was given a sample of the serum.  I have fallen in love with this but it is very expensive.  Is there any other compareable product that is not as expensive?  They all promise sooo much.  Not many deliver. 

antoine0000

Re: Best skin care for oily 48 year old. NOT perfumey please!

(0) Hearts

mhcpa wrote:

I recently bought Dior Capture Totale facial cream and eye treatment.  I also was given a sample of the serum.  I have fallen in love with this but it is very expensive.  Is there any other compareable product that is not as expensive?  They all promise sooo much.  Not many deliver. 

Yes-- Try washing daily with Peter Thomas Roth anti-aging CLEANSER GEL, and follow with PHILOSOPHY-C as the others say.

Antoine

flamencodiva

(0) Hearts

Have you guys tried the Paula Begoun Products--I switched from Phylosophy becuase their prices have been creeping up and up and up throughout the years and someone hipped me to this line.  She has been around forever, has a very extensive line of wonderful products and she is inexpensive.  I rate the quality of her products in the same category as Phylosophy and other lines similar to Phylosophy.

loquilla

(0) Hearts

Hi!!!:

Some friends and i had an oily, combination skin and adult acne, and including profesional facials in our routine, made a Very Big difference(basic facial). Then we looked for skin care products to maintain the good results :smileyhappy: 

proerik

(0) Hearts

Hello, 

If you are looking for a skincare that is fragrance free with some amazing results I would definitely recommend you try Dermadoctor. The entire line was created by a female dermatologist who specializes in skin that is sensitive to fragrance but for those that still want ingredients that are effective and work. The price points of this brand are extremely good and you definitely get your monies worth. Some of my go to products are the Wrinkle Revenge Cleanser and also the Retinol based Poetry in Lotion. It resurfaces your skin and gives you a glow. =) Hope you check it out the next time you are in a Sephora and sample some. =) 

Thanks, 

-Erik 

Sephora PRO

evelynbebe

(0) Hearts

Josie Maran Argan Oil!!! After a few days of using this oil, my skin is softer, firmer, acne scars that I've had for years began to heal and even my sun spots began to fade. I used to buy creams that costs hundreds of dollars and none of them compared to argan oil. I am ready to throw away all my other creams and lotions.

mhcpa

(0) Hearts

How is the fragrance of the argan oil?  I have watcher her on the shopping network HSN or QVC dont know which one.  The Dior has done wonders in just days, brightening, evened out hormone skintones, lightened sunspots, cleared up acne and healed some scars.  I was amazed at how quickly it worked.  But wow it is expensive and I feel so guilty for spending that kind of money on ME!   

cwotani

I have oily skin also and ive found out by using Philosophys Vitamin C Turbo Booster it helped with my oily skin. Now I know that it says its for aging but it does alot more then what it's suppose to do. It took away my oily skin, it got rid of my pimples in about 2 to 3 days and it helped even my skin tone. My skin tone is still uneven but its getting better. Ever since I started using this I have been oily free and pimple free. When using it this product, just put your moistuerzier in your hand, add a very small amount of the powder, mix it in the moistuerzier  with the back end of a tweezer. It turned y nail orange when I first did this. In 2 to 3 days you wil see a difference. The downside of this product is that after awhile it can dry out the skin. Just stop using it for awhile so that your skin can balance out. Dont worry about your skin getting oily while your not using this product. You face will get use to it and you wont have to use it so much and your face wont be oily anymore. Ive gone from using this every other day , to twice a week, now once a week.

Oh and its sent free.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P204606&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=3866

anaa

I combine the Philosophy C powder with Bare Minerals Skin Revver Upper and it makes an excellent primer that keeps skin oil free for hours.  I agree on the cumulative benefits of using the C powder.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • cwotani
    • anaa
    • mhcpa
    • proerik
    • antoine0000
    • loquilla