Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Best serums and moisturizers for microneedlling? stop wrinkles, crows feet, any fine lines

I have had Co2 laser for my wrinkles. 

And now use Microneedling at home to keep the collagen production.

What serums (for use right after) or heave moisturizers ( a few hours later) have other seem help with?

I just started iwth a copper pepitide with apple stem cell to help with collagen growht. 

Anything else?

I also heard after the serum an hour or so after you should have strong anti-aging moisturizer. 

RE: Best serums and moisturizers for microneedlling? stop wrinkles, crows feet, any fine lines

I get my face dermapened by an aesthetician and right when she's done she puts on TNS essential serum from skinmedica. Its some kind of human growth factor serum. Then for my home care she gives me non foaming face wash and vitamin c serum. She just tells me to use my normal daily moisturizer which I use Sk-ii. And then obviously sunscreen if I'm leaving my house at all. She tells me to keep it very simple while the skin is healing

Re: Best serums and moisturizers for microneedlling? stop wrinkles, crows feet, any fine lines

Hi @109876542,

I'd recommend looking into a serum with Vitamin C as it's really going to help brighten the skin and provide a luminous complexion. OLEHENRIKSEN
Truth Serum® and Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare
C+ Collagen Brighten & Firm Vitamin C Serum are great options! 

For moisturizers I'd recommend IT Cosmetics
Confidence in a Cream™ Transforming Moisturizing Super Cream or Algenist GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream. Both are deeply hydrating moisturizers that are really going to address fines lines and wrinkles and firm the skin. 

Lastly, I'd definitely recommend an eye cream if you're not already using one. An eye cream is really going to help address fine lines around the eyes and give it a more youthful appearance. belif
Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream and Youth To The People Kale + Aloe + Sunflower Oil + Tripeptide 5 Age Prevention Superfood Eye Cream are popular eye creams among clients to help address these issues! 

XOXO,
Marieke
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing