Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Best product to combat large pores? Need them tightened

I am 33 and recently noticed my pores are starting to sag and enlarge. What would be the best product that would work to tighten pores/fine lines?

Re: Best product to combat large pores? Need them tightened

Hi @Lindsayv05!

If you're looking for something to address enlarged pores and fine lines, I suggest checking out Sunday Riley's Luna Sleeping Night Oil. I feel like I suggest this to everyone, but I am in LOVE with it! I've always had a subtle smiles lines and lines above my brows, and I wouldn't say they disappeared, but they were definitely a lot less noticeable.

I also have larger pores on my upper cheeks, and those were also reduced in size. I feel like over all the texture of my skin improved after continued use of this oil. It's definitely worth checking out! 🙂

Cheers!
Nikko

Re: Best product to combat large pores? Need them tightened

Same situation here! I received a sample and used it religously (33, enlarged pores, crows feet and some fine forehead lines. My complexion is fair with freckles that are appearing to turn "splotchy" looking with age) I was so pleased with the results from the sample I ordered a full size and started tonight.  disclaimer, I have successfully used lactic acid in the past but it was very strong and dried me out, this is more gentle for a daily use, at least IMO. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing