KayeDMB20

Best Anti-Aging Eye Creams Under $50

Hello, beauty friends! I recently had a makeover done at Sephora (Greenwood, IN) and Bryan did a WONDERFUL job of helping me out! As a soon-to-be-bride, I needed all the advice I could get to have the best makeup routine for my wedding day.

For eye cream, he suggested Peter Thomas Roth's Vitamin K anti-aging eye cream. Though it sounds wonderful, it's $100, much too rich for my blood.

I really need something to help with fine lines, wrinkles, hydration (no crusty concealer build-up), and dark circles. Any suggestions for under $50?!

LaiceeB18

Re: Best Anti-Aging Eye Creams Under $50

(0) Hearts

I have actually been using Mario Badescu. They have a few different formulations so you could probably find one that works good for you. Personally I've been using the chamomile eye cream. The skin under my eyes is pretty sensitive and it was dry (lets not forget that without makeup I'd look like I got punched in the face dark circles are horrible!) and stuff irritates it pretty easily so I was happy when I saw one of my go to gurus (Jaclyn Hill i am pretty sure...) talk about this in one of her videos. So after reading reviews I went out and decided to give it a try. Only $18 and a little goes a long way.

EC_chamomil.jpg

(0) Hearts

I love the Shiseido Benefiance eye cream, but I'm not sure if it's under $50. It does last forever so it averages out to not much. I also love the Bobbi Brown Extra eye cream -- it's incredible if you have dry skin.

garnett

As far as I am concerned, Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum is a game changer.  OK- it's $65 but it completely changed the texture of the skin around my eyes.  Fine lines disappeared on me and I am 53. It would work even better on your younger skin. It also got rid of the darkened skin on my eyelids.   You only need like 1/2 a pump to do both eyes so the bottle lasts a long time.  There are plenty of good creams that will moisturize your eye area but if you are looking to smooth lines you really should give this a try.  Perhaps you can get a sample of it at your local Sephora. 

roxystar4

I really liked the sample of the Tarte maraca C-Brighter eye treatment that I tried too. 

I use Origins Plantscription eye treatment (not the cream).  I like it because it doesn't cause little bumps around my eyes (like some creams do).  its moisturizing but not emollient so my mascara stays put (if a cream is too moisturizing it can cause your makeup to breakdown and end up everywhere).

Hope this helps :smileyhappy:

http://www.sephora.com/plantscription-anti-aging-eye-treatment-P298310?skuId=1375583

KayeDMB20

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the great suggestion, Roxystar4! I actually have a small sample of the the Origins eye treatment that I haven't tried yet, but I definitely will now. Thanks!

LindenAnn

[ Edited ]

I love Bryan! He's one of the best people at that store. :smileyvery-happy:

I'm really liking the Shiseido Benefiance eye cream. It's nice and hydrating and seems to make my under eye skin a bit firmer, but it's too early to see too many results yet for me. It's $55, so a bit over our price but not by much.

http://www.sephora.com/benefiance-wrinkleresist24-intensive-eye-contour-cream-P173620?skuId=1408202

KayeDMB20

(0) Hearts

Great suggestion, LindenAnn! Shiseido's eye cream never crossed my mind until now. I'll definitely give it a try. And yes, I was so impressed with Bryan! I couldn't believe how smart he was when it came to make up and the techniques behind it. 

tracygirl64

I love and use TARTE Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment. I told both of my sisters about it and they are both using it and loving it as well! 

http://www.sephora.com/maracuja-c-brighter-eye-treatment-P377545?skuId=1486836

KayeDMB20

(0) Hearts

Thank you for the suggestion. I actually just got a sample of this and I like it so far. What do you notice about this eye cream that really stands out?

tracygirl64

It keeps my eyes hydrated and has diminished the fine lines around my eyes. It has also lightened my dark under-eye circles and brightens up the area around my eyes. My eye area always feels so soft and hydrated with this eye cream.

KayeDMB20

(0) Hearts

Fantastic! Just what I was hoping for. Will definitely purchase this here soon. I'm starting to see some of the same results. Thanks!!

comfyrock

Forgot to say "Congratulations" on your upcoming nuptials!  

upload_6823044021134014405.gif

comfyrock

In that range, I like Clinique's A Second Chance for Skin set.  It's on sale for under $50.

http://www.sephora.com/a-second-chance-for-skin-set-P383572?skuId=1569060

The serum can be used on the undereye area and I haven't had a reaction.  I use it in AM/PM but I only use the eye cream at night because I prefer an SPF product for day.  

KayeDMB20

(0) Hearts

Thank you for your suggestion! And thanks for the congrats. We are certainly excited!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • tracygirl64
    • roxystar4
    • garnett
    • LindenAnn
    • KayeDMB20
    • comfyrock