Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Anti-Aging tools Tria vs NUFACE

I'm thinking of getting one of these to help with under eye wrinkles and contouring, I have always had very thin skin so it looks like my eyes are sunken. Any advice? 

Re: Anti-Aging tools Tria vs NUFACE

@lisac3 I totally think you should try these tools to give yourself the best chance for wonderful skin.  However, I would definitely use them in conjunction with traditional skin products b/c in grad school we were taught that these tools have limits.  Good luck!

I was looking into the nuface too....and I also looked at the Dermawand? I wonder if any of them really work

I got the Tria and have been impressed so far. I'm using it along with eye serum and eye cream but I can definitely tell a difference in the smoothness under my eye!

Hi lisac3,

While both products are great, if you are looking specifically to target under eye wrinkles, I would suggest the Tria Age-Defying Eye Wrinkle Correcting Laser. This laser works by using thousands of microscopic laser lights to penetrate into the skin. This triggers a natural process of cell renewal that results in a significant improvement in visible signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area. With continued usage of just two minutes a day, it supports natural collagen production and elastin—revealing brighter, more youthful-looking eyes. Definitely suggest giving it a try!

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing