Answer
strwbrrygirl
skincare for 18 year old
(0) Hearts

I am 18 years old and need help with what skincare and antiaging products to use. I cleanse, tone, and moisturize my face every morning and night, but I don't know what else I need to do. My face is dry on my cheeks but is oily on my forehead, nose, and chin. I do get some breakouts and although they're not a huge problem, I want to know what to use to get rid of them. I also want to start using antiaging products now so that my skin will look younger for a longer time. Thank you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
lovelonghair
Answered
(0) Hearts

I totally agree with Beautytester.  Taking care of yourself will be reflected in your skin!  Keep your skin care nice and simple. No need to pile on a bunch of product at this stage, except for sunscreen.  If there is one thing you absolutely should incorporate into your routine, it's sunscreen.  May not seem important now but when you get to my age (45), use of sunscreen in your youth (I was the weird one who did use it), will pay off in spades.  To get carded at the store buying a bottle of wine,,,,priceless! 

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • lovelonghair
    • projill
    • beautytester
    • strwbrrygirl