Answer
mmyers
serum

Hello, i have tried Vinexpert firming serum because I have concens with aging. It just seems to be so thick and reading reviews it seems like you can only use with their products. I am almost 40 and skin is getting looser.  Does anyone have ideas on the best serum for aging? I have combination skin. Thanks

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
BeaPD
Answered
(0) Hearts

The best serum my mom and I have ever used is Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum Collagen Booster. I have used it for two years and have found that it brightens my skin, helps fade dark marks, and within a few weeks made my skin feel much firmer. I am in my late 20s, and my mom is 60, and we both experienced great results with this product.

It is very light, and I wear both sunscreen and concealer and pressed powder over it without any caking issues. I have sensitive, combination skin and have had great success with the entire Ole Henriksen line. This is an expensive brand, in my opinion, but several products are available in smaller sizes if you want to try it out. 

NYStephA
Answered
(0) Hearts

The best serum I've ever used (and continue to use!) is from a brand called Airelle.  I use their Berrimatrix Anti-aging Facial Serum.  The consistency is very light and not sticky (I find a lot of serums to be sticky :smileytongue:) and my skin drinks it up!  It really feels quite lovely when you put it on.  I can actually feel my skin tighten up after I apply it, and my skin texture also looks amazing! I've never received so many compliments of my skin since I started using the Airelle products.  Also, when I want to give my skin a tightening "boost" I use the Airelle Firming gel on top of the serum, and it's heavenly!  Good Luck!

beautylovingirl
Answered

The Murad complete reform w/glyco firming complex (which is the same as serum) Hope this helps!

ChicDabbler
Answered
(0) Hearts

One of my friend swears by Peter Thomas Roth Retinol PM serum, said it really helped her loose skin. My mom also loves Murad Resurgence serum, which helps with firming and anti-aging, especially if they are hormonal related.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • beautylovingirl
    • mmyers
    • NYStephA
    • BeaPD