Answer
saramyers14
look for a good eye cream
(0) Hearts

im looking for a eye cream that will help with lines, wrinkles and help brighten. but want to make sure it dries and makeup can be applied over im in my late 20's and just wanting some advice thanks yall !

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 9
1SultrySCENTNut
Answered
(0) Hearts

I LOVE the following eye cream , and it really does work : Benefit Cosmetics - It's Potent Eye Cream.

I wear it daily and Im , lets just say, I was born in the 1970's , and I have no eye wrinkles yet at all. I know its not due soley on any eye cream, but it never hurts to wear some and I always wear make up over top of it with out any issues at all :smileyhappy:

tracygirl64
Answered

Hi saramyers14, I love and highly recommend Tarte's Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment! It's made out of natural ingredients, very hydrating and it brightens up my undereye area. :smileyhappy:

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=TARTE%20Maracuja%20C-Brighter%E2%84%A2%20Ey...

sravanthi
Answered
(0) Hearts

I tried so many eye creams, my problems are dark circles, fine lines, after spending so much money from 3 years, i finally laid my hand on best one, which is really cheap compared to many eye creams, and works so muh better than these costly creams, that is- cerave-eye-repair-cream, it is for $14, trust me u will see change, it is easily available in cvs, walgreens, walmart

cherrybombtastic
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've tried different eye creams that are classics and underrated ones. I really like DERMAdoctor's Wrinkle Revenge Rescue & Protect Eye Balm. It helped with my under circles and it was the right amount of moisture for me. I would consider that expensive though, so I'm still in the search for something more inexpensive. If you're looking for something thicker, I would suggest Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado, but that's pretty basic. Right now I'm using Shiseido's Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream and I really like the texture of it, but I'm on the fence about it. In the past, I've also tried Josie Maran's Infinity Cream for my under eyes, too, and that works in brightening it. I hope this helps and good luck!

HookedOnBeauty2
Answered
(0) Hearts

I agree with Tracy......Tartes maraacuja eye cream is fantastic. Another one I'd recommend is OH ultimate eye lift night gel.

kevinbt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi saramyers14! I really like the Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm.  It has a light texture to it, but it delivers a lot of hydration and works great under makeup.  The price point isn't too bad, either!

Cheers!

Kevin 

xpap
Answered
(0) Hearts

I third the recommendation for the Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter! It is awesomely hydrating and absorbs pretty quickly.

mberteig
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have tried many different eye creams and my 2 favorites right now are Fresh Lotus Eye Gel and Algenist Lifting and Firming Eye Gel.  I apply makeup over both of these with no problem.

marydiva
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love Origin's Ginzing Eye Cream but their Eye Doctor cream is great as well.  (:

Question Stats
  • 9 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • mberteig
    • cherrybombtastic
    • marydiva
    • tracygirl64
    • xpap
    • kevinbt
    • 1SultrySCENTNut
    • HookedOnBeauty2