Accepted Solution
i need to find oa eyecream for crepey eyelids. please!

i need to find an eyecream made for the eyelids. please!

This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
(0) Hearts
Bremenn Research Labs Upper Eyelid Lifter is my go to product for crepeyness and fine lid wrinkles. It goes on very smoothly and is made especially for lid area. Most eye products aren't for lids, and they make my sensitive dry eyes tear, so this one is the best!

I don't see it on online, but you could call your store and see if they carry it (I got mine online). Otherwise, I think it's available at ULTA.
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation