Answer
chewcifer
Accepted Solution
i need to find oa eyecream for crepey eyelids. please!

i need to find an eyecream made for the eyelids. please!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
prettyinpa
Answered
(0) Hearts
Bremenn Research Labs Upper Eyelid Lifter is my go to product for crepeyness and fine lid wrinkles. It goes on very smoothly and is made especially for lid area. Most eye products aren't for lids, and they make my sensitive dry eyes tear, so this one is the best!

I don't see it on Sephora.com online, but you could call your store and see if they carry it (I got mine online). Otherwise, I think it's available at ULTA.
Answers: 2
ChicDabbler
Answered
(0) Hearts

(Assuming you don't have super sensitive eyes). I get flaky skin on my lashline, so I've been applying eyecream all over my eyes up to lashline since forever.

Stay away from eye cream that says "firming", "depuffing", "cooling", "light-diffusing particle" or "brightening" since those usually contain active ingredients/particles that can irritate the eyes. When I tried Origins GenZing, since it have brightening/light-diffusing particles, when I apply it all over the lid it got into my lash/eyes and was super irritating and I end up rubbing my eyes the whole day. when I tried Icelandic cooling eye gel, it actually contained menthol I think, and it burrrrrrrrns.

Personally I love love love Origins Eye Doctor all over lip&under&lashlines and it feel sooo refreshing/hydrating. If you want the eyecream with extra benefit, then Fresh Lotus eye gel and Origins Plantscriptions are great for preventive/first-sign of aging options. Bobbi Brown eye cream also works and supposedly also primes the eyes for make up. Those are the ones I've used throughout the 4 seasons on my lid/lashline with no problems.

Cheers to happier eyes!

bijouxkristyna
Answered
(0) Hearts

Maybe you would like to try Perricone MD - Acyl-Glutathione lid serum, it's very powerful and I see instant results using it.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • chewcifer
    • prettyinpa
    • bijouxkristyna
    • ChicDabbler
    • beautylovingirl