Answer
brunette1653
eye cream for sensitive skin

I'm young, only 21, but I'm already starting to see some light wrinkles under my eyes that I would first, like to get rid of as much as possible, and then second, keep them at bay. I have really sensitive skin. Could someone reccomend something for me?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
tenngal
Answered

Hi, brunette1653.  I think one of the best products for undereye care for sensitive skin that Sephora carries is First Aid Beauty's 5 In 1 Eye Cream.  It's a multi-action anti-aging eye cream.  The concentrated yet soothing cream addresses common signs of aging in the eye area.  It's five-in-one formula smoothes, firms, brightens, and nourishes your skin while adding a beautiful, subtle glow to the undereye area.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

This product is ideal for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin. It's allergy-tested, dermatologist-recommended, and contains FAB Antioxidant Booster to combat free radicals.  You can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P288522&categoryId=B70

Hope this helps and have a great day!
tenngal :smileyhappy:

artemisgem
Answered

I'm in my 20s too, and I think a gentle, effective and very age appropriate eye cream for you would be Benefit Cosmetics "It's Potent! Eye Cream" (Sephora Product Page) This is a great eye cream to brighten and smooth the whole eye area. This powerful eye cream, containing a peptide complex known to help restore elasticity and firmness, fades dark circles and helps smooth fine lines for brighter, younger-looking eyes. Its blend of hydrating botanical extracts features apple extract, known to help boost collagen, and loquat extract, known to help protect the skin from free radical damage. Basically, it's a good way to firm and soften the light wrinkles you have forming and help keep any future ones at bay. Also, I wear contacts and have a lot of allergies, so I have extemely sensitive skin around my eye area too. I've been using this Benefit eye cream for 2 months now, I've never had any problems with irritation or discomfort and the results have been fantastic, so I'm sure this product would work great for you too! I hope this helps you! :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • brunette1653
    • artemisgem